We made a last minute reservation through Hotwire (which I am very skeptical about) last weekend. We arrived late Friday night, and received two King rooms instead of two double rooms. The front desk was very nice and accommodating with fixing the issue. We walked into the rooms, very tired and wore out from the ride, to the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in at a hotel! Everything was immaculate and nice. I was very pleased with everything there, from the rooms, to the girl working the breakfast in the morning. Everyone said Hi and was pleasant. I would recommend this chain, and this Holiday Inn Express especially! The bathrooms do tend to get a bit steamy, but that is not a big problem at all, the cleanliness makes up for it, plus more! And for the guest under my comment, Mrs. Liane, if you book online, it is through a third party most of the time hotwire, expedia, etc. They may have rooms for the property that the front desk may not have access to, I am sure they were not discriminating to you in any sense :) I work for reservations in another state, but I understand that you do not know that information as I did not before I worked in reservations. I give this place two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just eight miles north of downtown Knoxville, the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Knoxville - North - I-75 Exit 112 offers comfort and convenience for your Tennessee getaway or Powell business trip. The hotel's location off I-75 ensures easy access to the area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. Executives coming to Powell find this hotel has just the right combination of amenities to make their business trip as carefree as possible. Free Wi-Fi access and a business center offer an easy way to stay in touch. With this hotel's location in North Knoxville, Tennessee, you are just minutes from the best attractions. Family fun can be found at the nearby Knoxville Zoo. Between the West Town Mall and Knoxville Center Mall, you're sure to find all your favorite stores. Volunteer fans are also just a short drive from the University of Tennessee, Neyland Stadium and Thompson-Boling Arena. Southern hospitality combined with modern amenities ensures a memorable trip to the Knoxville area. While you're here, take advantage of the sparkling outdoor pool and Fitness Center, and in the morning, join us for the free hot buffet Breakfast Bar, which features a variety of hot and cold options and features our one of a kind cinnamon rolls. The staff looks forward to welcoming you to this North Knoxville Powell hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Knoxville-North-I-75 Exit 112 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Knoxville North Hotel Powell
- Holiday Inn Powell
- Powell Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Powell