“Drive thru Employee is very Sweet!”

Buddy's Bar-B-Que Emory Road
Ranked #28 of 48 Restaurants in Powell
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Stopped in to pick up breakfast. The drive thru lady was very sweet and told me to have a blessed day!! WOW love it! More companys should hire people like that! FYI, Food was great as always!

Reviewed 27 September 2012

I like the Pork plate with BBQ beans and potato salad. Very good and priced right for a hungry crowd.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

great food excellant service and definately clean atmosphere
would definately refer all my friends to go there! Thanks

Reviewed 14 December 2011

My wife and I stopped here for lunch. We both had the bbq pork sandwiches. We found the food to be just so so. Buddy's is more or less a fast food restaurant. Nothing special.