“Excellent Sandwiches”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent Sandwiches”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

You simply cannot beat Steamboat for deli sandwiches! You can consistently expect fresh bread, meats, cheeses, and everything else that makes a tasty sandwich. Very friendly service as well!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank TennesseeTravelerMan

Knoxville, Tennessee
“The best sandwich anywhere.”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

The best sandwich anywhere!!

I eat at Steamboat a lot, I have all my staff hooked on the place now. I remember one time I said, you don't have any tomatoes? The lady working replied "tomatoes didn't look good, to green, if the tomatoes are great, we won't put them on the sandwich"...WOW! The food quality is great and always fresh, great service. My favorite is the club, no wait, the roast beef, or maybe the "steamboat" It's all good... This is a great place to eat and a must have.

• Visited December 2012