“Pampered and pleased”
Review of Armour's Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red Boiling Springs
Armour's Hotel
Reviewed 7 October 2009

This was my first experience at a B&B. I couldn't be happier with the occasion. The owners were VERY accommodating and felt like old friends instantly. The setting was beautiful the town was enchanting like a fairytale from days gone bye... My wife and I can only talk about our next visit, which will be very soon!

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 September 2009

The owners are warm, caring people and take great pride in the hotel. They go out of their way to make sure everyone is well taken care of. A very comfortable place to relax and enjoy the southern hospitality. I woulod recommend this hotel to everyone. The food was excellent. The entertainment was great. Thank you again. Char Adkins

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Just got back from a 3 night stay at the Armour's Hotel. I had never been to TN, and thought the drive from the Nashville airport was lovely (I love the hills, valleys, and charming country-side homes). I stayed in the Safari Room, and it met my needs perfectly. Yes, the hotel is not the Bellagio of TN, but the owners acquired the property only recently, and are doing their utmost to work through the renovations that need to be done. Even though my sink had rust, and some wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling, it didn't bother me. I was ok with the rough spots, as they just didn't matter. The place was clean. The real reason to stay here, however, is the owners, Dennis and Debbie. They really do what they can to make you feel at home, and Debbie is a brilliant hostess. She took care of us when we had late breakfasts, special requests, questions. Not sure I'll ever get back to that part of TN again, but if I do, I'll be sure to stay at the Armour's Hotel where the customer service is what it should be - friendly, customer-oriented, caring.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2009

The stay at the Armour's Hotel in Red Boiling Springs was my 50th birthday present to myself. I stayed 4 nights and scheduled 2 spa treatments/massages. The Armour's is the last hotel in Red Boiling Springs to offer mineral baths, which is part of the spa package. The proprietors, Debbie and Dennis Emery, were accommodating in every way. All the rooms have a theme...I chose to stay in the Rose room. It was comfortable and sweetly decorated. The food was great (Debbie is a wonderful cook) the massages and the mineral/steam baths were heaven and the service was just right. I felt as though I was staying with family, but I could be as reclusive as I wanted to be. My favorite place was the porch swing on the second story...I can close my eyes and feel like I'm there even 2 months later. Red Boiling Springs is itself a sleepy little town, so if its stimulation you want, go somewhere else. But if you need luxurious "down time" to rest and restore, it just may be the best place on earth.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2009

We enjoyed our stay at Armour's Hotel very much. We met wonderful people(other guests) and everyone was very friendly. The food was good and we enjoyed the spa experience.

We will return.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2009

We have stayed at the Armour's Hotel various times and will come back in the future. The accommodations are comfortable and the decor takes you back to years ago. The food is delicious and plentiful, and Debbie, Dennis and family are so welcoming and gracious. They truly know how to take care of their guests and make you feel like you've been friends for a long time. We can stay as busy as we want chatting and visiting with them or we can feel that we are on our own and relax to enjoy the quiet. Wonderful! Special place run by extra special people. They have plans to update the Hotel and we've seen these things unfold as we return. Love the place and look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2009

We read about the Armour's Hotel in the Tennessean adn decided that night to make reservations to go check it out. The ride from Nashville was a nice quiet hour and a half drive throught some great country side. When we got to the hotel the staff and in keepers Dennis and Deb were very frindly and accomidating. The food was great atmosphere was just what we needed to escape city madness for a few days. Look forward to making the trip again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple

Been to Armour's Hotel? Share your experiences!