“Hated Country Hearth Inn”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Hearth Inn of Ripley
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ripley
Clarksville
“Hated Country Hearth Inn”
Reviewed 2 April 2006

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Our High School Team stayed on March 30 through April 1, 2006. I have nevered stayed where a hotel did not have enough towels for their guest or toliet paper. It was an awful experience. The hotel looks nice and is clean. The employees are nice also. But they told us that the towels had been stolen and the owner would not buy new ones. The hotel was full for those 3 days. I went to Wal-mart and bought towels for my family. My dad asked for the packs of coffee because they did not put any in his room when they cleaned and they said they didn't have anymore. This place should be closed down. The owner is scrimping to get by. I had a toliet stopped up and told them at 2pm and told them I would be out of room for the next 4 to 6 hours due to games. I returned at 10:30pm and nothing had been done. The guy at the desk told me the maintenance guy was gone and I would have to wait till the next day. I told him we would continue to use it then. He came to my room and handed me the plunger. I told him it wasn't my job to plunger and he said it wasn't his either. I have never stayed at a place like this before.Reservations were not held for our group which was made 3 months out. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I AM GOING TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE.

• Stayed March 2006
1 Thank besharp
daysinnripley, Owner at Country Hearth Inn of Ripley, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
we change new managemant give us one chance to serve you .

AMIT CHAUHAN
OWNER

Travellers are raving about these Ripley hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ripley
Hunter Lodge
#3 of 4 in Covington
Days Inn Dyersburg
Days Inn Dyersburg
#2 of 6 in Dyersburg

Been to Country Hearth Inn of Ripley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Hearth Inn of Ripley

Property: Country Hearth Inn of Ripley
Address: 315 Lake Dr, Ripley, TN 38063-3507 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn of Ripley)
Region: United States > Tennessee > Ripley
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ripley
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Country Hearth Inn of Ripley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Country Hearth Inn of Ripley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Hearth Hotel Ripley