Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hunter Lodge(Ripley)
Sunrise Inn(Brownsville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2006

The Inn was in great condition. It however was very expensive for how little it had to offer. There was no swimming pool so this would not make a great family location. When we first entered our room we noticed that we did not have towels of any kind. Our mattress also looked a little discolored but who's isn't?

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2006

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Our High School Team stayed on March 30 through April 1, 2006. I have nevered stayed where a hotel did not have enough towels for their guest or toliet paper. It was an awful experience. The hotel looks nice and is clean. The employees are nice also. But they told us that the towels had been stolen and the owner would not buy new ones. The hotel was full for those 3 days. I went to Wal-mart and bought towels for my family. My dad asked for the packs of coffee because they did not put any in his room when they cleaned and they said they didn't have anymore. This place should be closed down. The owner is scrimping to get by. I had a toliet stopped up and told them at 2pm and told them I would be out of room for the next 4 to 6 hours due to games. I returned at 10:30pm and nothing had been done. The guy at the desk told me the maintenance guy was gone and I would have to wait till the next day. I told him we would continue to use it then. He came to my room and handed me the plunger. I told him it wasn't my job to plunger and he said it wasn't his either. I have never stayed at a place like this before.Reservations were not held for our group which was made 3 months out. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I AM GOING TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE.

• Stayed: March 2006
1  Thank besharp
daysinnripley, Owner at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

we change new managemant give us one chance to serve you .

AMIT CHAUHAN