“Very nice for breakfast!”
Review of OH Henry's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
OH Henry's
Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Rogersville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My granddaughter and I stopped in for the first time to try their breakfast specials. We had bacon, eggs, biscuits with gravy and a pancake and ate for less than $8. Everything was great except for the biscuits which were okay but not the star of the meal. The interior was very pleasant and the employees were prompt and friendly. We're looking forward to returning to try dinner or supper sometime. If you'd like to skip the chain restaurants this is a nice local spot to visit!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My wife and I just had a delicious meal at OH Henry's, but the food was the only thing we could compliment. After seating ourselves, we waited for 10 minutes for a waitress to greet us and take our drink order. 10 minutes later our drinks arrived and the waitress took our order. 30 minutes later our food arrived - my grilled ham was cold, my wife's grilled chicken was warm. What should have been a 30 minute visit turned into an hour long undertaking. The restaurant wasn't busy, either, with about 25 patrons and 3 waitresses for dinner. Good thing I had a good companion with whom to pass the time.

1  Thank Green_Grass464
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I had lunch today at OH Henry's and was quite disappointed. As I walked toward the building, I smelled onion rings. I asked the waitress if they were homemade and she assured me they were, so I ordered some. I don't think "homemade" is an accurate statement. I also ordered fried chicken, green beans, and broccoli casserole. The chicken seemed to be previously breaded and frozen, the green beans were definitely from a can and no attempt was made to "doctor" them for a more homemade taste, the broccoli casserole was a bowl of canned cheese sauce with a small amount of broccoli stirred in...not a casserole at all. I was hoping for some nice homemade vegetables, but they weren't available here. Also there were flies inside a case where some of the clean dishes were stored. I hate to give a local restaurant a poor rating, but as I said...skip it!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

This is a small restaurant in downtown Rogersville. For those of us who don't live south, they have a selection of foods that must be tried. I also tried the fried green beans and fried green tomatoes.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Oh Henry's is a great diner in the middle of Rogersville TN on Main Street. Rogersville is a picturesque town and Oh Henry’s red brick building fits right in. We were visiting family and we needed to get an early start to our day so we were looking for a quick breakfast. We were considering the fast food options and our son suggested Oh Henrys. We parked on the street since it was early and went in. They greeted us warmly and seated us. I ordered pancakes, eggs, bacon, and coffee and others in our party of five selected their favorites. The eggs and each of our items were excellent and the bill was not any larger than it would have been at the fast food outlets. We were very happy with Oh Henrys and look forward to eating there again.

If you visit during the middle of the day suggest you use the parking lot behind the restaurant. Main Street is busy during the day and parking places are at a premium

1  Thank Delta115