“The trip that keeps on Giving”

Comfort Inn & Suites Rogersville
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Rogersville
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I enjoyed great service at this location. These folks even shipped some items I had forgotten to me!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mike z

Reviewed 21 July 2011

Sparkling! I loved the service, so friendly- they grabbed me up like a long lost friend as soon as I walked in the door. Seemed like we knew each other all our lives. The lobby was very inviting, a very good first impression. All American staff and you can tell they love their town and it's visitors. The elevator was very nice and fast. Ice machines vending glitch free as well. Pool and hot-tub was crystal clear and couldn't smell any chemicals- left my skin perfectly happy-for the first time in any hotel pool and tub!
You can't go wrong with this place, I recommend it highly, you will enjoy your visit. Oh and yes, the town is worth seeing too. Wonderful people, beautiful mountains. All around healthy!

Room Tip: Has around 60 rooms and you barely hear sounds. I was above main entrance.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Julie_Marie_T
Reviewed 16 June 2011

The hotel is starting to show some age, however it was CLEAN, the staff down to the Maintenance gentlement were wonderful--Great upgraded Breakfast Beautiful rooms that are kept very nicely. Will not stay anywhere else

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank pfberry
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My husband and I had to stay at this hotel as our reservation at the bed and breakfast down the street messed up and didn't book us. We walked in and were greeted by a very friendly second shift front desk worker. He was funny, accommodating, and totally awesome. When we stepped out for a breath of air after unpacking, he provided us with friendly chatter and the local history. He made that hotel awesome. Our room however, was not so awesome. We checked into a king room with a jacuzzi bathtub. Upon walking into the room, I noticed the bed comforter crumpled up on the couch. The bed was made and I'm still hoping the sheets were clean. The room smelled like old cigarette ashtray. The bathtub had someone else's used soaps on the sink and in the shower. It also looked like peanut remnants were left behind in the shower. I'm hoping the last person was eating peanuts in the shower...otherwise my OCD is going to come out and I will be bleaching my body. I went to the front desk after the awesome guy left for the day and advised that our bathtub was dirty and could I have some cleaning supplies. The newer front desk worker handed me cleaner and a towel. My expectation was to have heard this instead, "We'll take care of it right away." So I went back and cleaned the bathtub. So really, my inner OCD felt pretty good because I know the bathtub was clean after I was finished with it. So I guess I can't really complain too much about cleaning.

The next day, my husband and I went into the dining area for the complimentary breakfast. We are not early birds but we did get there at 9:20. The breakfast was all carbs and not great but...it was free. You get what you pay for, right? Well at 9:30, a lady walked into the breakfast area and quickly began taking everything away. No announcement, no warning like, "I'm gonna take this down. Get what you want while you still can." I looked up and it was gone.

At this point, I don't care enough to be mad. However, I do care enough to write a review. As I was checking out, I passed the lady who cleared the breakfast with time warp speed. She was also the cleaning lady.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I stayed for a couple of nights for the race in Bristol, tn. This hotel appears to be new. I was in a king suite which has a partial wall between bed and sofa sleeper. There is a tiny kitchenette area that has a tiny sink, under cabinet fridge without a freezer area and a microwave. The bathroom has a jacuzzi bathtub in it, big YAY!
Room even has a flat panel tv set, YAY! I would like to thank the staff for serving breakfast earlier than the normal scheduled time since I had to leave bright and early both mornings. That saved me from having to chase a waffle house for breakfast.
For motor coach parking, this hotel has a small parking lot and you
might have to park it on the street which is a dead end. Easier to park a minibus there.
For anyone that is a light sleeper be sure to request a room facing away from the road. Lots of hopped up vehicles in the area. There is a Wendys, burger king and domino's pizza in walking distance. Across the highway there is a Chinese buffet that is not too bad in a shopping center where Big Lots, Sav a lot, CVS are located in. If I had to come back to this neck of the woods, I would gladly come back to this hotel. There is an indoor pool and hot tub that was nice but someone went hog wild with the clorine. Only One dissapointment was the exercise room was a disgrace. Equipment was trashed.

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank penguinlimo
Reviewed 20 January 2011

This is the only place to stay. . . . staff was absolutely wonderful, Housekeeping is amazing and rooms spic and span. A few minor issues with hot water but was fixed the next morning---Front Desk and Managment were cheerful, and fun! Customer service was the priority of the day! Will NOT stay anywhere else when in town with TVA. Thank you to all the staff.

Pleased as Punch!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank TVAemployee
Reviewed 3 March 2010

I travel to Rogersville, quarterly, and have been staying at the Comfort since it opened in 2007. The staff (which has had minimal turnover) since the Hotel opened, are wonderful. They have gone above and beyond for myself, our company, sales reps who come into this area for our business and our vendors. I can afford to stay as far away as Knoxville, TN. but I choose to stay with Karen and Scott at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Rogersville.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank CanadianinTN
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogersville
Quality Inn Greenville
1 mi away
Hale Springs Inn
Hale Springs Inn
#1 of 1 in Rogersville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Rogersville? Share your experiences!