“Hot diggity”

Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Rogersville
Columbia, South Carolina
“Hot diggity”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The hot dogs were great! We are used to drinking ice tea, so we got a jug to take back to our hotel. This kept us from purchasing soft drinks out of the vending machine. Tea was as good as what I make at home. I would stop in here again, plus the building is so cute

Visited October 2012

East Tennessee
“no mistakes”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I have been to Pal's many time. My order has always been correct and my food has always been hot and fresh. By the way, the sweet tea and cheddar rounds are great.

• Visited November 2011
Rogersville, Tennessee
“Very Rude Employees”
Reviewed 13 August 2011

I just moved here from Florida and had never seen a "Pal's" fast food place before. I decided to give it a try a couple days ago. I pull up to the window and order a hot dog and a coke. I wait for about three min. after she closes the window assuming that's where you pay since there's only one window on the side of the building... She glances at me through the window with this annoyed look on her face and rolls her eyes... Opens the window and dripping with venomous sarcasm she says to me "Honey..... you just pay here, GO AROUND AND GET YOUR FOOD ON THE OTHER SIDE". I most definately won't be eating at "Pal's" ever again.

• Visited August 2011