“Great cabin!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mountain Memories

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cabin with Class
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anagentil...
Loganville, Georgia
“Great cabin!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I checked every place to find a cabin to have a getaway with my family and I couldn't find anything until I came across to this cabin. The pictures don't show the beauty of the cabin. It is a small, cozy but comfortable cabin. We were 5 and it didn't feel crowded. It is beautifully decorated and fully equipped with anything you need. Location is awesome, 15 minutes away from Pigeon forge and Gatlinburg. I don't give a five because a lot of channels didn't work and also because the bedroom mattress should be change. First night was not good for us but we changed beds with our kids. I would definitely come back to this cabin for my next vacation!!!!

Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Harold B
Midland City, Alabama
“Unreceptive owner”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The cabin is very nice except the satellite TV that it is advertised to have doesn't work you pick up about 10 channels and nothing worth watching unless you like the home shopping network. On the October 8th I called Carol at 7:39pm on the she calls back at 11:52 pm after I've gone to bed. I called again the next morning and I still haven't received a call back. The lack of towels and bath clothes is a problem also. This is a nice cabin but we have stayed in a lot of nice cabins over the years in Smokey Mountains. I have never had the problems I had here. Everything worked and if It didn't I called about it and it got fixed imediatly while we were gone during the day. We always had enough linens or a way to get clean ones. We will not be back.

Management Response
22 Jun 2018
We try to respond to any calls from guest and take care of any issues immediately. We have some one there locally to respond as quickly as possibly. When there is an issue with the tv or internet interupted by weather there is only so much we can do.
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

eddiebarb...
South Charleston, West Virginia
“Lots of fun at Mountain Memories”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My grandson, son, daughter-in-law, and I loved playing the pinball machines and
fooseball. The whole family enjoyed watching the videos and television. We
enjoyed the Beyond Belief Magic show with Darren Romeo, playing Hillbilly Golf, and taking a hike in the Smokey Mountains.
The cabin was clean and well worth the rental fee.

969tonyal
“Loved it.”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Loved the cabin. It had everything we needed. The kids didn't want to leave. We will definitely be coming back.

Kristen V
“Adorable cabin with all the right charm in great location”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved this cabin and the location, the price was great. Can't wait to go back. And it would fit more folks so next time we will bring friends

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing