“sevierville”

Reviewed 11 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danny D

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel was pretty inexpensive as we got a double bed room for about $50 for the night. It's not a super, over-the-top hotel but that s also not what you paid for. It was clean, had a nice pool, and indoor hot tub, and we loved the 3rd floor observatory room. Bottom line is you get what you pay for and I felt like for what we paid we got a very good deal. I would definitely stay here again in the future

2  Thank Lance F
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We booked this hotel as a Priceline "express deal" for a very low price. We checked in after 11:00 PM and were given a smoking room without being asked if that would be okay. After ten minutes in the room, both my wife and I were having trouble breathing so I went to the front desk to switch rooms. At first I was told that was impossible (something about not being able to change the reservation in the computer) but the clerk quickly changed her mind and gave us another room.

The good: Two room suite for a great price, private balcony overlooking a pretty river, free breakfast, ample parking, nice looking pool (in the middle of the parking lot)

The bad: Rundown hotel... The room was clean, but the whole place really needs renovation, one of the two mattresses was so soft you couldn't sit on the edge of the bed, TV remote was broken, not many breakfast choices, visible cobwebs in stairways and on railings, etc.

Next time I'm in the area I'll spend an extra ten or fifteen bucks for a nicer hotel... I guess if price is your only criteria, this fits the bill nicely.

1  Thank ji1963
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

On our way out of town, our car started making a strange noise. Rather than chancing it, we took it to a local mechanic. Unfortunately, our hotel selection was a bit limited within walking distance of the shop. I chose Super 8 because of its price. If I had my vehicle, I would have drove off the property and found alternate accommodations. Not only were we forced to wait 30 minutes because the other person capable of checking us in, was on a lunch break; but the room was musty smelling. Clearly my frugal nature resulted in lack lustre and undesirable lodging. No thanks Super 8!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank VBliz77
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed at the Super 8 Motel in Sevierville, TN, before our excursion to Dollywood. Our room was a 2 room suite, it was very clean and comfortable. We were there with a total of 10 people, 5 adults and 5 children, everyone had their own space. This was very nice for all the adults. The free continental breakfast was the only down fall, very basic and cold. All processed food except for the bananas.

Room Tip: All the rooms had outside doors, but the rooms were very quite even though there was a major Hwy jus...