“Hampton Inn Delivers Again!”

Hampton Inn Sevierville
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed 27 July 2011

VERY CLEAN, COMFORTABLE AND QUIET and everything I expect out of a Hampton Inn!!! My husband, daughter and myself are from OK and had been on the road for 5 days enjoying a cross country vacation. I made my reservation at this hotel online while we were in Richmond, VA. Upon arriving, the men at the front desk were extremely kind, helpful and accomodating at getting us in our room. The staff had our air conditioner on and room cooled, the room was comfortable and very clean. I am an extremely particular person when it comes to cleanliness and this room was top notch! The breakfast was great as well. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and its staff. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2011

We were very pleased with our recent stay at this hotel to visit Dollywood. It is close enough everything that Pigeon Forge has to offer without being right in the middle of all the attractions. A very easy drive on a new road to Dollywood. The room was clean and nice, the staff was great and the breakfast is the typical offerings. The hotel staff was very responsive when extra towels were requested.

We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2011

The staff at the hotel was extremely friendly and we were greeted with a friendly smile. The desk clerk had a batch of freshly baked cookies awaiting us as we checked in, along with anytime we went through the lobby. The lobby seemed newly renovated and was kept extremely clean. The cleanliness of the lobby was also transferred to how the rooms were kept as well. We walked into our room to the fresh smell of bed sheets and a clean room. The beds were EXTREMELY comfortable and made it quite easy to fall asleep. On those nights that I could not fall asleep however, the nice flat screen tv and free wifi were able to keep me occupied. The location of the hotel is optimal as it is not too far into the busy traffic, but is still surrounded by great restaurants, stores, a gas station and a movie theater. On nights I preferred to stay in at the hotel, I was quick to hit the heated whirlpo ol along with the indoor pool. The pool is also well maintained along with the workout facility located in the same general area. Overall, my experience with the hotel and it's staff were exquisite and I would gladly return to this location for another vacation.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Sevierville just happen to be on the route we were traveling while we headed to Texas. We picked this location as an overnight stop because it was 'close' to a Minor League Ballpark where the Tennessee Smokies play. We had no idea we were roughly 20 minutes (depending on traffic) outside of "DollyWood". The hotel is located up on a hill and adjacent to Smokies Park, some rooms have views of the ball park. Since we were also stopping here on our return trip, we requested a ballpark view on our return.
The hotel has 4 floors, and outdoor pool and exercise room. The business center is just off the lobby. The breakfast area is large and very accommodating. There is a fireplace/TV with a couch and some easy chairs that also makes for a great little get-together area. I liked the 'what to do' board in the lobby, it gave a weeks worth of where to go's and what to do's and offered some restaurants in the area.
Our room was a Jr Suite which included a wet bar and extra room in the living room. I've got to say, both times we stayed here (which was within 8 days of each stay), the staff was great. Special thanks to Sean who made sure we got the room we requested on our return trip.
There is no shortage of hotels around the area, especially with DollyWood being so close. The hotel is located just off the highway...comfortable, cookies waiting and attentive staff makes this Hampton Inn a 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2011

This is a great clean hotel. It seems to have been re-done, or at least touched up recently since I sometimes caught a scent of fresh paint or glue. But nothing bothersome. Breakfast was good, rooms clean, staff friendly and the best double bed I've slept in for quite a while. It's a bit of a drive if most of what you are doing is in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. But you can make up for that when you leave to get ahead of the traffic.
One more thing, the website doesn't tell you this, but there was a mini fridge and microwave in our room. Big plus for a long weekend.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank melic11
Reviewed 11 November 2010

Based on my experiences with other Hampton Inns; this property ranks towards the top.
With the addition of a restaurant/bar and door man this property could easily be a full service hotel.

The Good Stuff:
Friendly, professional employees; I was always greeted and smiled at when returning to the hotel.
Lobby, breakfast area, pool/hot tub and public areas were spotless and modern.
Maids do a good job of cleaning; rooms smell fresh. Quality beds with above average linens and pillows.
Bathroom is roomy and well designed. Always had hot water and fresh towels.
Free internet and paper are appriciated.
Area's Lacking:
Old tube style TV; looks 20+ years old.
Toiletries are amoung the worst I've ever used. Dollar store brand are better...
Rooms are loud! Needed sound proofing around door and window.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I stayed 5 nights at the end of June for a dance comp that was at the events center. We had no problems getting back and forth, breakfast was excellent. Pool area very clean, enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family