Wilderness at the Smokies Resort
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$52
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$62
SleepInn
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$130
ComfortInn
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$92
ClarionHotels
US$50
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$100
Riverview Inn(Sevierville)
US$51
US$49
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
US$106
US$95
HIExpress.com
2,808 results
All reviewsstone hill lodgewave poolindoor waterparkmurphy bedthirsty minerkids eat freelife guardslaser tagsurf riderropes courseall agesstove topstorm chaserarcade areasalamander springswater park islots of fun
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We have a 3 and 5 year old and they loved this waterpark! They both cried when we had to leave. The rooms are good for a weekend stay and the waterpark is perfect for elementary and younger kids. The food inside the resort is good but a little pricey. Overall we had a great stay and will most likely stay again later this summer.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Let me start by saying, we stayed in the wyndham section which is not connected to the hotel. Our condo was amazing and very modern. 3 bedroom with plenty of space. I would look to book from an owner for a much better value as we did. We did have access to Wilderness at the Smokies amenities such as the indoor and outdoor waterparks. There is something for kids of all ages. We had 5-13 yr olds with us and they all had fun. Many games of putt putt were played and laser tag. The pottery shop is a bit overpriced for what you get! :( The indoor park was clean and not very busy even being spring break. All of the employees we can in contact with were nice. I will say there is a language barrier with some of the exchange students and it can be frustrating. I felt safe at this resort. Would definitely recommend and we will be staying again!

Room Tip: Stay in the wyndham building. Our building was quiet and did not have kids running up and down the halls like the hotel attached to the parks.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ashley G
Reviewed 6 May 2014

From the moment I checked in, I was treated with utmost respect. The concierge even called my room the first night to see if I needed anything. I was here for a workshop and it is the best meeting place I have ever been to.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is our second trip to Wilderness at the Smokies. We stayed in two adjoining rooms. A jr suite with a murphy bed and fold out couch with and adjoining room with double beds and a couch. The rooms are tiny ( New York tiny). We had a larger room at Great Wolf lodge ( Williamsburg) with more space. Because we had the jr. suite, we were on the first floor across from the cafe. The first floor rooms are a pathway between the pool area and the candy store. That meant noise and traffic all night. At one point there were about 15 teenagers leaning against our door at 11pm a night ( the facility's alleged quiet hours). We asked them to leave without and issue. But being 20 ft or so from the front desk you think the staff would have caught the noise.

Check-in and out was very easy no issues there. The rules about quiet hours are posted on the TV info station. When I asked the concierge about discount tickets to Wonder Works and other places, she gave me a coupon. Last time we got a free child ticket. Then I just happened to see discounts on the TV info if you text various numbers. I don't understand why she didn't tell us about that.

The food at the park is typical water park food.. expensive. However, the jr. suite has a kitchen so we bought food for breakfast and brought Buddy's BBQ back to the room for dinner. My boys were too old to qualify for the kids eat free promotion.

It was spring break and got really crowded on Good Friday. Last time we went earlier in the week. My son developed some bizarre chlorine rash we think from the outside pool because he was the only one who went to the outside pool. We went to the first aid station to try to figure out what was going out and hopefully get direction a to what to do. They were unable to help. They informed my husband that they supply band-aids and such. We just avoided the outside pool and gave him allergy medicine and that cleared up the problem.

Your kids will love the place and have a blast and great memories. It is really busy which is expected and my children loved it which is what counts.

Room Tip: Last time we didn't get a JR. Suite ( murphy bed with couch-NO BED). We were still in a small room but on a higher level. The Jr Suite has full size kitchen which was nice but I could see parents being upset being in the murphy bed. Luckily we had the adjoining room. Ask to be on a higher floor away from first floor traffic between pool and front desk. This will help you avoid the giggling teenagers after 11pm and the toddler screaming and blowing whistles at 6am.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Our family stayed here and had a great time. I really don't have any major complaints. It was crowded, but I was expecting that. The rooms were very nice. They were clean, comfortable and modern. The shuttle ran right on time. The water parks were nice. Most of the area are well maintained and clean. Everything around this area is expensive, so the price reflects that. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family