Wilderness at the Smokies Resort
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$52
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
SleepInn
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$125
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$130
US$142
US$131
HIExpress.com
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$77
ClarionHotels
US$55
Hotels.com
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$145
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$59
QualityInn
Oak Tree Lodge(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$167
2,831 results
All reviewsstone hill lodgewave poolindoor waterparkmurphy bedthirsty minerkids eat freelife guardslaser tagsurf riderropes courseall agesstove topstorm chaserarcade areasalamander springswater park islots of fun
Reviewed 19 October 2009

we have a three year old that had the best time of her life. the water park was fun, the people were nice. it was 42 outside and 80 in the waterpark which was kinda neat. the park is on the the outside of town, and you do not have to worry about the traffic. they have good breakfast bar that is on the second floor by the pool like shoneys with four adults and three kids, brother inlaw and his family there too, was 70$ with tip. we stayed in the same building that the park was attacted to, and in the winter i think was a good thing. they have what seemed to be about four groups of places to stay on the hillside. we rented for two nights with seven people in a two room combo that had a hide awaybed in the living room by the kitchen that you could separate with a curtain. the other side that is divided by a two door access that cuts out the noise very well . this is good with my little girl and two nephews it was not a problem to get some good sleep. the other side had one large bed with a partical divide to another room with a double bed with partical bunk. the each side had its own full bath, had a full kitchen with granite tops, and the other had a partial kitchen, each bed had a wide screen tv. the two night stay was around 275$ a night, which we halfed between the two familys. we go to pigeonforge at least 7 times a year to cabins and condos, and for the money is just about the same, but the other places you cannot go swimming in the winter. just like anywhere else it will cost you some money like anywhere else, but once in a while you have to reward yourself and family to relax, and the smile on my little girls face was priceless.

Reviewed 18 October 2009

The Wilderness in the Smokies was a nice way to spend fall break and my daughters 10th birthday. We were allowed to use the water park and Lodge for the day before the ck in time of 4:00pm and we used it for several hours after the 11:00am ck out time. The locker room was clean and well organized. This provided us with a place to keep a change of clothes ( $1.00 in quarters is all you need for a small locker) There are lockers in each locker room ( men and women ) and in the community area. There are plenty of tables available but you may want to claim one early to insure a good location. They offer 2 arcades, 1 lg. indoor water park, hot tub, outdoor water park, golf, pottery painting, 2 restaurants, a small gro. store and a gift shop. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Over all we had a very good expirence. There is one bad apple in the bunch at the front desk. He showed an attitude that let me know who is in charge and what he could and would do to make his point. This was a red flag to me. I'm not sure I want to go back.... Keep up with your wristband they are $15.00 a pc. and you can't enter the water park without it. They claim to tell you this at ck in. They don't!......

1  Thank KnoxvilleTN
Reviewed 16 October 2009

I agree with others who have said the staff is not very friendly. The man who checked us in was all business. He didn't offer any information on the resort, just gave me my check in stuff and sent me on my way. We stayed in the hotel on the hill (not attached to the waterpark). It was clean and the rooms were very nice. The extra blanket in the room was very nice. The noise level in hotel was louder than we are used to, but it was unbearable. Just a couple of slamming doors and foot steps from above. The water park was a lot of fun. It was a little crowded, but my only complaint was the water was too cold! The attractions were excellent for my 3 and 5 year old. We are the buffet at the hotel we were staying at for breakfast. It was just ok. The food was cold. We paid 9.99 per adult and kids were free. I would have rather had cracker barrell. We will go back but I think we will wait until summer because the ourdoor water parks looked really fun.

Reviewed 14 October 2009

Stayed 2 nights, for the money spent, things should have been better. The lodge tries to conserve energy at the customers expense. Sure, try to save money , cut back at home to keep that big energy bill down, but not on vacation. Get real. vacationing is all about comfort. I'm sure that I paid for comfort. Getting out of the hot elevator, walking down that long muggy hallway to the park made me doubt ever coming back. oh yeah, keeping your towels in the bathroom during the stay and not exchanging them for new ones is saving the lodge money on under staffing, not saving water. Want to conserve ?---- close the lodge.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2009

We had a great trip at the Wilderness at the Smokies. The indoor waterpark was great for the children and the adults and the 1 bedroom deluxe was the right size for the six of us (3 adults and 3 children 4, 11, and 15). One thing that made the room enjoyable was the 3 flat screen TVs (no arguments). I would recommend staying at the River Lodge (connected to the indoor waterpark) and staying at a room with the number less than 30 (13001 thru 13030 or 14000 thru 14031). These are the rooms that are nearest the indoor waterpark. I think the 2nd floor (12000s) is owned by Wyndham Resorts. We ate at the buffet one night and it was just ok. If you can get one child free per adult the price is not bad. If you have more adults then children like we had (over 11 is considered an adult) then it's over priced. We did order the pizza on another night and it was pretty good. We also took advantage of the Ripley’s ticket offer and went to the following 3 attractions (Aquarium – Excellent, Museum – Good, Haunted House – Awful-not scary).