“Very clean” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Very clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband and I were shopping around for a nice hotel. We viewed alot that were over priced and very dirty. Then we stumbled on the River View Inn, and we were blown away. The rooms are neat, very clean,and affordable. They come with a private balcony, the staff are friendly and helpful. We will stay at this hotel from now on when we are in Sevierville.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Clifton Forge, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

River View Inn was "GREAT"!!!! I am from VA and we were involved in the terrible storms and tornados that hit our area and we had to leave because my husband is ill and on a feeding machine and desperately needed power. After driving for 8 hrs looking for a Hotel to stay in since there were no vacancies, I called the River View Inn at 8:30 pm while on the road and asked if they had a room on the bottom floor that we could reserve for 2 days. The gentlemen on the phone was very nice and understanding and said yes....told him we would not be there till around 10:30 pm. He said he would wait on us. We got there about 10:25 pm and he got us checked in and gave me extra towels and coffee and we headed to the room. To our wonderful suprise he had already turned the AC on for us and the refrigerator. The room was very clean and the beds were awesome. The room had a backdoor that you can go out on the patio were there were chairs and a river and a beautiful view of the Smokey Moutains. The pool was nice and clean and the staff were friendly and great. We ended up staying 3 days. No issues at all. Would recommend this Inn to everyone. Well worth the stay and in a great location to eat, shop and go to all attraction. Thanks so much River View Inn for your "GREAT" Hospitality!!!!!

Room Tip: Inexpensive and clean rooms make a great stay!!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

my husband and I stayed at the riverview inn in sevierville for 2 days.We had a great stay at this location. It was a great value for a nice room with a private balcony. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool was very clean and its open till late as well! The staff is very helpful and will go out of their way to get things needed. Excellent view of the Pigeon River, and it was really nice to see Horses and Ducks from the balcony. Donuts and coffee for breakfast, but atleast they weren’t the cheapo ones but from Krispy Cream! Would recommend it to others and would return.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank diana p
Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

My family and I have stayed at this hotel three times over the past two years and we've been extremely pleased. It offers a free donuts and coffee breakfast, decent tourist TV package, and a nice pool for an extremely affordable rate. It may not be on the main stretch, but that makes entering and leaving its parking lot that much easier. It's conveniently located close to downtown, the main tourist stretch, and about ten miles from the interstate. We'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: For better wifi, request a room closer toward the middle of the two floors; a room on either end ten...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Reggie T
Hamilton, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

I ignored the reviews because we had stayed here 2 years ago with no problems.
My Mistake. They do not furnish hand or bath soap, so bring your own. Definitely has cockroaches...as well as... spiders, ticks, centipedes, beetles and mosquitos from the overgrown area behind the motel.The back door didn't seal well...so the bugs have a nice entry way. The creek outback was so overgrown with weeds and the grass needed cut..so bugs were horrible.The toilet had about an inch of black mold/mildew around the inner rim...disgusting to say the least. Mattresses were harder than I even knew was possible.
Told the owner..he couldn't care less... obviously hears the same complaints over and over again. My advice...drive another mile to a better, cleaner motel for same price.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank KlasikLadyBug

Travellers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Johnson City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

My friends and I stayed here week ago...rooms were big and clean and mainly for me it was quite...seemed like rooms have been recently renovated!! They had coffee makers in the room. Staff was very nice to us.. Yeah for breakfast all they had was Donuts and coffee but still wasn't bad. I would definitely recommend this place to stay!!!

Room Tip: Rooms close to pool is very quite and nice..each room has its separate balcony!!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012

Hubby and I had to grab the first thing that was vacant as we were there for baseball tournaments, and everything was booked!! Never will I leave home without making reservations ahead of time!!! After we got checked in,I went to the front desk to ask for coffee, and the rude girl says to me" you have coffee maker in your room" I say to her"no, there is no cofee maker in my room", and after going back and forth, I finally told her to go look!!! While I was in there, another lady comes in demanding a refund because her room was infested with roaches!!! I go back to my room and start a thorough inspection, and found a filthy bathroom sink, with ketchup dried on it, NASTY carpet,roach bug parts, and legs on top of the nightstand, and inside the nightstand drawer, I found a toe nail, and dead roaches!!!! I demanded a refund, and at this point I would have preferred to sleep in our vehicle!! The clerk,was very rude to me, and said all motels have roaches!!! I told her "no way, and that they had roaches because they were filthy people!" Thank goodness, we were able to find a beautiful bed and breakfast with one room left!!! River View Inn was a Very short, but disgusting experience!

Room Tip: Please do not stay in this Dive!!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family