Riverview Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$52
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$71
SleepInn
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$130
ComfortInn
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$92
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$61
QualityInn
US$50
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Hotels.com
US$106
US$96
HIExpress.com
US$101
  • Pool
All reviewshardwood floorsroom was cleanbalcony overlooking the waterprivate patioafter taxesdoughnutsstay there againnice tvking size bedfront officeduckspasturesoapmountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I travel around quite a bit and while passing through Tennessee found River View Inn. The rooms are comfortable and placed perfectly for getting into town. But the best part is the view from the balcony, you have a peaceful river and across from that horses grazing. River view in is one if the the most relaxing places I have stayed and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank C_harris24
Sam P, Front Office Manager at Riverview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear C Harris,

Thank you for taking some time to review your experience at River View Inn. Our staff invites you to come stay with us soon! We have made many improvements since your last stay including beautiful new laminate woods, modern room designs and comfortable new beds!

Josh Martin

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My fiancée and I stayed at this hotel during a very busy week. We got a room with a spa tub and king sized bed which we loved! Since this particular week was so busy, we spent most of our evening in the room. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and we had a nice view from our balcony! We will definitely be staying here every time we come to Sevierville, TN!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank csreee51

Dear Csreee51,

Thank you for your review! We are delighted you and your fiancée had a great time! Come back and see us soon!

Josh Martin

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed 1 night and will return again I am sure. We live about 1 and 1/2 hours away. We were on the 1st floor with a private patio/porch looking at the river. Room was clean and neat. ( not fancy but a bargain I believe ) . Our room Had a mini fridge and microwave and lots of tv stations. Shoneys , and some fast food within walking distance for us . Price was also right. The pool has a Handicap Lift!!! and was clean and refreshing.The staff was friendly . I don't think I asked for anything they didn't do there best to accommodate . Will I return? I SURE HOPE SO !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank EPMusic
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Well first off let me say it was supposed to be a non smoking room and it REEKED of cigarette smoke smell in the room. The beds were hard as rocks. The pool had stuff floating in it. The room wasn't very clean. Ironing board no iron. Coffee maker no coffee. Glad I was only there for a night.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jen P
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Great price, 40$ total on weekdays, and with everything you could need, fridge, microwave, coffee pot, new furniture, freshly painted rooms but most importantly, THE VIEW, From our back patio area...The river, horses, ducks, beautiful pasture, birds flying. So peaceful. We cancelled 159$ night resort to stay here 4 nights. Awesome. Only negative, needs new mattresses. But was ok.

• Stayed: June 2013