“I've told others about Mountain Air. I was so impressed with price and clean rooms.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Mountain Aire Motor Inn
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
WV
Reviewed 28 September 2009

We have been traveling back and forth on business to the area all summer. We usually stay in a resort so we were used to Resort Quality. I've always wondered if the sign "Older than some and Cleaner than most" was true. On a recent short trip to the area we decided to stay at Mountain Aire. What a pleasant surprise! The rooms were very clean and even had a fridge and microwave. The prices were great! I would definately suggest this place to our friends. I only wish I'd tried it sooner. The staff was very friendly and a continental breakfast was included. The flower garden was lovely. For a short trip I thought this motel was great!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
North Carolina
Reviewed 31 May 2009

Very pleased with this economical little motel when we decided to stay overnight during a girls shopping trip. Nice staff, quiet,, convenient location, comfortable beds, nice little bath with seperate dressing area and HOT water with good pressure, plus, you get to park right at your door. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
kentucky
Reviewed 16 April 2009

Me and my husband visit the area a couple of times each year. We live in Kentucky and consider the smoky mountains our getaway. We tend to spend most of our time in the Pigeon Forge and Seveirville areas as these areas are where our points of interest are located. This motel is very convenient and "clean". There rates are always reasonable. I wouldn't recommend this place for anyone that considers themselves "high-maintenance" but for the rest of us normal every day folks...it's perfet.....

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank downtoearthKentucky
Dayton, TN
Reviewed 11 April 2009

On the sign outside, it says "Older than some, cleaner than most," which is so true. If you're wanting to save some money and still get a great room - stay here. We found this little gem of a place about 4 years ago. Our trip included a visit to Volunteer Cycles and Trikes, located just down the street from the Mountain Aire Inn. The owners mentioned it to us and we've stayed there every trip since. The title says it all. No fancy restaurant, WiFi, or gym, but for a more than reasonable price, you get a very clean room, a wonderful staff, a comfortable stay, and a story to tell. On average, the room prices are between $30-$40 less than others in the area.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Goldwinger04
Dresden
Reviewed 27 December 2008

This hotel is CLEAN and NICE. and AFFORDABLE.

It is owned by an American family. They have ethics and treat you like family. I can stay anywhere but this is where I would go. Great location if you are wanting to stay near the attractions and the Smokies, shopping. AAA+++

• Liked — Clean, nice, affordable
  • Disliked — It was GREAT
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)