Review Highlights
Worth a look

Thought how can we be in the Pigeon Forge area and not at least stop and see the Dolly statue?! It... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2023
CT256789
via mobile
Dolly Fan

I like and admire Dolly. It was easy to get to, we were already in the area. So, stop by if you are... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2023
wright d
Florence, Alabama

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Sevierville
from £79.26
from £85.67
from £79.26
More Info
All reviews downtown sevierville sevier county beautiful courthouse great photo opportunity gotta love beautiful tribute worth a stop great stop hometown butterfly lol
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2023 via mobile

It was exactly as you would expect. A statue and a plaque in front of the courthouse. No frills. A few parking spots made it easy to get to. We took a couple of photos and read the plaque. Took all of 5 minutes. Now we can say we were there!!
Was not at all crowded. If you’re a fan, definitely worth a stop.

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 6 July 2023

I like and admire Dolly. It was easy to get to, we were already in the area. So, stop by if you are close.

Date of experience: July 2023
1  Thank wright d
Reviewed 11 June 2023 via mobile

I went to see the statue late at night when I was driving back to VA from CA. I feel like it provided a unique photo opportunity and loved the town lighting in my pics. My favorite feature is the little butterfly on Dolly’s guitar 🦋

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 28 May 2023 via mobile

This is in front of the beautiful Courthouse in lovely Old Town Sevierville - great photo opportunity for the family! Statue realistically depicts her casual hometown girl style…

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 2 January 2023 via mobile

my favorite spot to stop at. i absolutely love taking pictures here and forcing the kids to get pictures lol. never a lot of people here but it is right next to the courthouse so there is traffic going in and out near the statue but not a lot of people specifically at the statue!

Date of experience: January 2023