“Getaway”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mlacy4117...
South Shore, Kentucky
“Getaway”
Reviewed 3 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We come to the Smokies every June. My husband, mother inlaw and I. We were looking for a wooded area this year and that’s exactly what we got with the Red Pony. The screened in porch was nice. No bugs, leaves, etc. Loved having the grill to make a good meal one evening. The only complaint would be the upstairs bathtub. It has a slope and a little slick when soap and conditioner gets on it.

hurricane...
“Great stay in the mountains”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My wife and I had an amazing stay at Red Pony. Cabin was immaculate.it had a lot of amenities like air hockey and a fireplace. Hot tub was very clean and well maintained. This place was very spacious but yet cozy and the location was absolutely perfect .halfway between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge convenient to everything. Also has an indoor Jacuzzi bath

amberconw...
“Amazing Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I stayed at this cabin and we loved it! The hot tub on the patio was so relaxing! It's also screened in with a nice wooded view so it's the prefect place to enjoy your morning coffee. It also has a large jetted soaking tub in the bathroom. It was only the 2 of us, but with 2 bedrooms and a pull out couch you could easily sleep six people. We also loved the gas fireplace. It made it feel so homey on a cold night. My husband also loved the huge screen tv. Would definitely recommend this place to friends! Very clean!

Management Response
13 Feb 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in Red Pony. It is a great cabin convenient to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We loved you enjoyed the large jetted tub and the flat screen television in the living room. We hope to see you again in the future!
Priscilla...
Houston, Texas
“Secluded”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I love the secluded location, a great break from the hustle bustle downtown area. It is not as easy to book this place, I booked it through Fireside Chalet (rental service company) and have to do it manually over the phone after emails back and forth about which cabins are available during the time we were there. Picking up key to cabin not a problem, Fireside office opened until 10PM.

The inside of cabin were cozy, layout slightly different from the picture but similar. Two main beds were comfortable and clean. The pull out sofa was not in good shape. Good thing my 16yo son didn't mind it, even though he said it was not comfortable. The mattress was sagging and the extra blankets that we they had in cabin were horrible looking! It's clean but looked really bad. there were washer and dryer but wish they provided soap. I toss some towels and 2 shorts in the dryer when we got back from water rafting. I forgot to take them out and left them behind. Called Fireside and they said no such thing found. I know for a fact that I left those items. My son swimming trunk is practically brand new. If they clean and count the towels in the cabin, they will noticed some were missing because they were in dryer. So I assumed they found it or they will charge me for missing towels, but yet no other articles found in the dryer.

I wish they have more honest cleaning crew. It gave me a bad taste to claimed they did not find anything in the dryer. Even if I didn't get those back but knowing they found it will give me a peace of mind and satisfied. I'm not sure I will rent another one from Fireside chalet. I'll probably give the other rental company a try.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy interior, hot tub
Liked least: Pulled out sofa mattress were in very bad shape and extra blankets were horrible
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Jul 2014
We are so sorry your items were not found. When we find items in a cabin, we have a mail service deliver them back to the guests. We get our linens professionally done by a linen service. The cleaning contractor bags up all the linens and it is sent to the company for cleaning. If we find the item we will let you know. Thank you for taking your time to post a review. We work on every review posted.
Fireside Chalets Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing