“Nice for the price and the only handicap...”

Review of Stardust Mountain

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TheAnders...
Evansville, Indiana
“Nice for the price and the only handicap accessible rental place in the area”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The cabin was nice. I did have some issue with checking in because they had sent me a confirmation email but then they had cancelled my reservation. Luckily it was still available when we got there. I am not sure why that happened but it worked out. The cabin was lovely, I could be picky and say that they needed to do some exterior upkeep on the cabin, but the interior was very nice. There was some wear and tear on the items in the cabin, but when the coffee maker had issues they replaced it right away! There weren't any instructions on which remote ran what and how to navigate the tv, dvd, etc but we were only worried with the weather and got it from our phones in the end so it didn't matter. It would be nice for future reference if they do give some instruction with that and make sure that all the remotes are working... Accessible for my brother in law who is wheelchair bound was the main concern and it was perfect for him. The only downside was he could not get to the game area in the loft to play pool with us. So we just stayed out on the town longer. In closing it was a wonderful place and a great vacation all in all. I would definitely come back!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Griffin GA

Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

In
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing