“Funnest thing I have ever done”
Review of Wahoo Ziplines

Wahoo Ziplines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Seymour, Indiana
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Funnest thing I have ever done”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was 10 lines of fun. My son was scared at first then he became the first in line, running and diving off the deck. It is expensive but worth the money. I want to do this again soon.

Visited August 2013

Wellington, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A Blast!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

These guys here at Wahoo Ziplines were top notch!! 6 different lines to zip across, my kids had a blast!!

Jacksonville, Alabama
“awesome!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I are both 50 and she is terrified of heights....the guides are helpful and fun....we had the time of our life.......oh yeah....my wife is a zipline fan now.....YOU MUST DO THIS!

Beckley, West Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

If you are in the Pigeon Forge, TN area and you want to zipline you NEED to go here! We had a Groupon and it cost us $50 each. There are 6 different ziplines. The bus takes you to the first and you zip from tower to tower with a short walk/hike to the next tower. There were 8 in our group and it took us about an hour to go through all 6 lines. My parents went with about 15 in their group and it took them about 90 minutes. The guides were great and the thrill was awesome. It is extremely safe and we never once felt that we were in danger.

At the end you have the opportunity to buy pictures they take of you while you are on the ziplines and of course you can buy t-shirts.

This is the place to zipline in the Pigeon Forge, TN area!

1 Thank TravelingJustice
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I would NEVER do anything like this in a million years....it looked interesting I had to try it and I would definitely do it again.....and would advise anyone with a fear of heights to try it....its over before you know it.

Visited June 2014