“Local from Gatlinburg”
Review of K.T.s - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: Formerly Connors, now called K.T.s. Same menu and just about everything else except the name.
Reviewed 19 November 2012

The fish and chips my wife and I each ordered was awful. A thimbel of cole slaw, and three small fish sticks about 1/2 inch wide x 3 inches long that were 70 percent batter. My wife of 130 lbs had to each one of my three fish sticks as it wasn't enough dinner even for her. At 6'4 inch and 260 lbs, bascially just filled up on the french fries.
A "special" was listed on a blackboard for a pot roast at the front door, but the waiter was not famliar with the daily special, and ordered off the menu.
The place was almost empty, which is a sign; but we thought we would give it a try.
A tourist trap.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

We ate here on a Tuesay evening. We were a little worried as there were not many people eating. The waitress said they are usually packed, but it was a slow night. We each ordered a different item and we were all very pleased. The young waitress was excellent and she was very personable. I am glad we stopped. The restrooms were very clean and the service was excellent. I don't know why they do not have a higher rating, but we would recommend this place and we will go back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

Excellent place to eat. Right in the middle of Tanger Outlet. Great food for a great price. Service was great too!

Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

The server promised she would put in our food order after we finished our appetizer but she lied. The food comes out as we are still working on the appetizer and she said "I'm sorry is this too early?"

To make matters worse she brought out a pork BBQ wrap when I ordered the buffalo chicken tender wrap. After 15 minutes she finally brings out the buff chick wrap and it's loaded with grease!!! Disgusting! Don't get it!

I will not be going back to this over priced Applebee's!

If I had to say something good about the place I would say that the soft pretzels were ok.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Chip and Salsa for appetizer, Chicken tenders, salads and the wraps were all awesome.