“Best trip ever!!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 July 2012

This was my first time to zip line. Zac and Daniel were our guides and made me feel at ease... Not only were they knowledgeable they were funny and made the trip memorable.. I will definitely reccomend Foxfire to all my friends... Absolutely loved it and will definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,596)
All reviews
in 109 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 67 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Zak and Daniel were our guides and they were so much fun!! I will recommend this to all our friends!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2012

My 12 year old daughter and I had a great time! This was our first zip lining experience and even though it was pouring rain the whole time - we LOVED it! Zak and Tim were a lot of fun but also very helpful to us "newbies" from a safety perspective. I highly recommend Foxfire Ziplines!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

my kids are 8 and 3 and they loved the walking bridge and the hike , we went as soon as they opened, to beat heat, my kids loved the water fall , took pic with it too