“TIM AND JOSH WERE AWESOME!!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking
Zachary, Louisiana
“TIM AND JOSH WERE AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I had never zip lined before and this couldn't have been any better for our first time. Tim and Josh were awesome! (and entertaining as well!!!) We had a such a good time we went for a second round. Thanks for making it a great day!! We can't wait to go back for the new, longer zip lines!- As if these weren't long enough??!!! And a huge thanks to Robyn for great pictures!! :) Melissa and Joe, Zachary, LA

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family fun!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I took our children (ages8-14) to Foxfire and we all had a great time! The course was long and fun and suitable for all of us. We all felt safe and our guides (James and Tim) were helpful. The grounds were beautiful and my daughter loved the dogs and rooster!

We will definitely go back next time we are in the area!

Pollocksville, North Carolina
“The best experience you can have in the air.”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I am a scuba diver by default, I love being in the ocean, But I went zip lining with Tim and Will and had the best time of my life above the waves. I will do it again.

Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Awesome”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I have never zip lined before and this will surely entice us to return. Out guides, Tim and James, were great. Very informative and safety conscience.
They made the zip lining more enjoyable because of their great sense of humor.

Sue & Ricky
Thibodaux, La

Dothan
“Tim & Josh are awesome guides!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We went with a group of friends to Foxfire Mountain Ziplines on Oct 25, 2013. We had an awesome time & our guides Tim & Josh were fantastic!!! I was very impressed with all of the staff! We are already planning to go again next year.