“zippity doda”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This was our second time at foxfire. Wow! They love what they do and want you to love it too. There was activities for zippers and those that don't zip! Every body had fun. We zipped, walked , hiked, layed the grass with the dogs, and ate pork at The Zippin' Pig! Josh and Tim were our guides. They are funny, very safety concious, and cute. Let's just say we didn't mind when they had to zip out just a tad to bring me and Emily in. Way to go Foxfire, see you next year!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had an AWESOME first time ziplining with Ben and Sy! Can't wait to come back next year and try the new lines they told us would be coming soon :). We will absolutely recommend to friends, family and anyone who will listen. This is definitely a must-do when visiting the area!

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

I had the BEST time on this zip line tour. It was the highlight of my vacation & It's going to be hard to top it now. Tim & James were great for this 'first timer'. They explained everything in detail to make for a safe & enjoyable time. I'll remember this adventure for years to come. Thanks Tim & James. You were great!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Tim and Josh are two awesome guides. I loved watching the stunt. My husband had never zipped before so I thought it would be the perfect gift for him. We were in a group of 3 20 something couples and a couple more our age (mid 40's). Watching the young kids zip upside down and flipping was fun. They cheered me on when it was my turn. I'm scared of heights.
We just had a ball. Great sharing our experience with others and our wonderful guides. Hope you fellows win the guides of the month. We WILL be back!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I had never zip lined before and this couldn't have been any better for our first time. Tim and Josh were awesome! (and entertaining as well!!!) We had a such a good time we went for a second round. Thanks for making it a great day!! We can't wait to go back for the new, longer zip lines!- As if these weren't long enough??!!! And a huge thanks to Robyn for great pictures!! :) Melissa and Joe, Zachary, LA