“Wicked Zip line with Tim & Sy”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift
“Wicked Zip line with Tim & Sy”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The zipline was awesome! Scenic views of the river canyon and the forest surrounding the mountain. I highly recommend Tim and Sy. They are both talkative, friendly, and funny. They add to the experience with their knowledge and enthusiasm for the trip!!!

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“canopy ziplining”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Foxfire Mountain Adventures during our recent vacation to Gatlinburg and were absolutely thrilled by our experience. Our guides were helpful and friendly every step of the way. we would recommend anyone visiting the area to join Foxfire Mountain Adventures for Ziplining or any of their many outdoor adventure activities.

Downers Grove, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bear Crawler tour with Devon”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Had a fantastic time on our bear crawler tour with Devon! He was friendly and toned it down when I (the mom) got nervous, and the cranked it up when I started feeling more comfortable. Kids loved it. Facilities are extremely nice.

Minden, Louisiana, Usa
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A+ for any adrenaline junky!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This place is awesome! We are a family with adult kids and decided to take a break from the beach. So glad a friend of mine recommended this place. The Goliath and his little sister Big Bertha will bring a smile to your face and a flutter to your heart as you look down 500 feet traveling at 50 miles an hour! Can't say enough about our guides Cody and Will. Thet were a blast and probably won't soon forget their guests from Louisiana. We may have given them some new material for their "training video" and a few laughs as we tried to Superman across the Tenessee valley with chants of Geaux Tigers!

McHenry, Illinois
“What a rush!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My daughter and I visited the smokies with the intention of getting our feet wet with ziplining. We found foxfire on the web and decided to check it out. I was intending on trying something easy, not too intense but got railroaded by my daughter into reserving the goliath tour. Scared at first but the experience was awesome-what an adrenaline rush! The guides were professional, able to dispel the inherent fear in me. Had an awesome time-worth every penny.