“awesome experience”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
“awesome experience”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went for our first ziplining experience and it was AWESOME! !! Our guides were Sy and Will, they are the best!!! they knw how to make you feel safe and are very knowledgeable. I really loved the obstacle course. I pushed myself to the max. we have 2 young boys and they enjoyed themselves as well. The food was great . everyone was polite and treated you like family. definitely would recommend.

Okawville, Illinois
“Magnitudes of Awesomeness!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We did the Bear Crawler tour with Devin. The scenery was Beautiful and our guide Devin was knowledgeable about the history and surroundings of the area.He had a great attitude combined with a great sense of humor that made us feel more like family than guests. We give a huge thanks to the staff at Foxfire Mountain Adventures...We had a BLAST and will be back again!

Brookville, Ohio
“Fun in the Smokies”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Had a great time ziplining, first time for my wife and I. (Tim and Sy) did a great job explaining everything and really helped my wife feel comfortable and relaxed, she got off the last line wanting to do more. This place is easy to find and they even feed you before or after doing zipline, would highly recommend it. Would have liked to look around the place more but when we finished there was a storm moving in, they have a lot more than just ziplining.

“Amazing”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Truly had an amazing time! I would recommend the goliath zip line. You can not beat the view! Our guides Tim and Zy were awesome. They had the right combination of serious instruction for your safety and humor to make you feel at ease.

“Wicked Zip line with Tim & Sy”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The zipline was awesome! Scenic views of the river canyon and the forest surrounding the mountain. I highly recommend Tim and Sy. They are both talkative, friendly, and funny. They add to the experience with their knowledge and enthusiasm for the trip!!!