“1st Zipliners”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This was my son and I first time zipping. Cliff & Cotey were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. They made us feel very safe and excited about zipping. We will definitely do it again!!!! THIS IS A MUST DO AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

2  Thank Jeffrey E
Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)
All reviews
in 39 reviews
"oaks"
in 72 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to zip line not knowing what to expect. This was SO fun, I would highly recommend. Staff were very friendly, our guides Will and Jesse were awesome and made the whole experience fun!!

3  Thank Shannon I
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This was my son and I’s first ziplineing experience and I couldn’t have been better! I never ran into a single person that wasn’t polite and helpful. Our guides Cliff and Cotey were awesome! My son was nervous on the first line so Cliff rode with him to get him use to it. They were both very nice, funny, patient, and great teachers! Definitely recommend this place!

3  Thank Amanda D
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I had a lot of fun, the tour guides I has were awesome and very nice. I highly recommend people to visit.
(My guides names were Will and Blake)

2  Thank Brandi W
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018

my family decided to zip line for the first time on June 15th and we had a great time our instructors matt and Blake was very helpful and well trained they showed us the proper way to zip line and we had a ball we laughed and joked they were very respectful around my 12 yr old son if you have the pleasure to try this location please ask for matt and Blake

2  Thank latisha n