“Unorganized”

Kyker Farms Corn Maze
Ranked #33 of 92 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Kyker Farms Corn Maze offers 4 corn mazes, hayrides, pumpkin patch, farm animals, playground, bouncing pillow, trike track, zip-line, Haunted Trail, Zombie Paintball, and more. We are a Tennessee Century Farm with 207 years of continuous agricultural production over 9 generations. Our fields, maze designs, and attractions are all created and implemented by the Kyker Family. Kyker Farms is conveniently located in Sevierville, only 1.7 miles off Winfield Dunn Parkway and just minutes from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We got here paid our money at a ticket window for the haunted maze and there were no signs telling us where to wait, where the line started etc. We just had to follow what everyone else was doing and hope it was right. There were no other people working to ask other than the ones inside the ticket booth. We arrived only 30 mins after the haunted corn maze opened and we still had to wait over an hour before the line even started to move and we were not far back in the line because they were only letting groups of 2 at the time go in. I have been to several other attractions like this and typically more people are allowed in at the time so that the line moves faster. After about 45 mins the "constable" brought a group of 6 bikers up to the front of the line to cut in front of everyone else and they were allowed through before the people who had been waiting in line since it opened. After waiting an hour we went to the ticket booth and made a complaint and requested a refund only to have the glass window shut in our face. The way this operation was run was very unorganized and it seems that this may have been their first year doing this type of attraction since they were only letting 2 at the time go in and the line was so backed up

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"zombie"
"haunted"

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband & I took our boys (ages 4 & 21 months) here over the past weekend. It was well worth the price. We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch, jumped on the bouncy thing (super fun for adults too), went down the slides, saw the animals, went through the corn maze for little kids (which was just right for my two). Had a great time. They also LOVED the corn tubs (like a sandbox but with corn) & could have stayed in there for an hour if we would have let them. It was the best corn maze / pumpkin patch we've been too. Highly recommend it!

1  Thank Michelle1178
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I visited the farm on our way out of Gatlinburg. I had found out about the farm from trip-advisor and I have wanted to do a corn maze for some time. This was a great experience! We were worried at first that it was designed for young children and families, but we did see other young couples without children also. Children will love this experience, but it was fun for adults too. The mazes were quite tricky and we loved the scavenger hunt maze. The mazes were well done, the farm was cute and the employees were so friendly!

1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is not a family friendly farm nothing for parents to do but watch there children and yet they expect the parents to pay $12 each to stand around.

Julie F, Owner at Kyker Farms Corn Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Kyker Farms Corn Maze offers an interactive experience for guests of all ages. Our all-inclusive price includes: 4 daytime mazes, educational hayride, pick-your-own-pumpkin, bouncing pillow, critter barn, corn-cob swings, playground, straw crawl, corn tub, corn hole, plenty of great photo opportunities, available bonfire site, party facilities, and more. Kyker Farms After Dark has two thrilling adventures: Zombie Blasterz paintball adventure and the Haunted Trail. We feel we offer an exceptional value with hours of family fun. We encourage you to come back and make sure to plan for a whole day and choose the options that best fit your family interests.