“A little disappointed! ”

Sevier County Choppers Helicopter Tours
Ranked #12 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My very first helicopter ride was awesome. Wasn't scared at all like I thought I would be. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Just wished we had been offered pictures. Definitely would have bought them.

All reviews
"ride"
in 10 reviews
"ease"

Reviewed 11 February 2014

For our 10th Anniversary I tried to think of things to do that were out of the norm for us to make the weekend special. My husband is always saying, "I want to ride in a helicopter one day." So, when he said he wanted to go to Pigeon Forge, I started looking for things to do and ran across the Choppers. I'm so glad we did it. He had a blast. It was the #1 activity that he enjoyed out of everything we did. His birthday is in the fall and I'm already planning to book a longer flight so we can see all the beautiful mountains and the change of the leaves. We can hardly wait!

1  Thank Sondra H
Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

We took a scenic tour over Gaitlinburg and Douglas Lake in October and it was so beautiful! Our Pilot Tommy was great and gave us an excellent flight and we had the opportunity to take photos of the places we had been on our vacation. The staff were all so accommodating and friendly and we got some good photos at the end of the flight! It was well worth it and I highly recommend it!

2  Thank Ellienad
Reviewed 15 October 2012

If you don't do anything else while you're there, do this! My boyfriend booked a tour for me for my birthday, knowing I am terrified of heights and flying. I am so glad I sucked it up and went! It was awesome!!! The staff was very friendly and the pilot, Adam, was very nice and professional and made me feel totally at ease. This is from a girl who is afraid of everything and has trust issues. I loved it so much I bought a tee-shirt! They also take professional pictures of you while you're leaving and landing, beside the helicopter; etc. My boyfriend bought all of the pics on a disc. The views breathtaking!!!!! It's worth every single penny. I have taken the time to write this review and I've never written one before. I can honestly say there is nothing about the experience from beginning to end that I would change. Also, you wear headphones so you can hear the pilot tell you what you're flying over and you can ask questions. I'm still thinking about the ride and smiling:)

2  Thank simplefreeme12