“Fun trip with girlfriends”
other travellers have booked this property
Pet friendly
Xplorie Movie Night
Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini-Golf
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
Smoky Mountain Opry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
AprilC01
“Horrible Experience ”
Reviewed 29 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My niece and our family rented the Celebration Lodge for a weekend in October. When the first guest arrived at 4 PM on Friday, the cleaning crew were still working. After our stay, my niece's credit card was charged $175 for pet stains. When she called, she informed management that we had no pets with us. He changed the story and said there were some kind of stains on the carpet. Also, he accused us of moving rugs to cover the stains which we did not. I think the cleaning crew either didn't clean very well or covered up stains from the previous renters. So, I would not recommend renting this cabin unless you want to pay for carpet stains you did not make.

8 Jan 2016
We made several attempts to reach you by phone and email but unfortunately you did not reply. Whether the stains were from a pet or a person is not actually significant. The issue at hand was that area rugs were moved to cover new stains and upon their being moved to their proper location the marks were revealed. We have a fiduciary responsibility on behalf of the cabin owner to hold a guest responsible for any cleaning or damages that occur during their stay that is not covered under the accidental damage waiver. While we appreciate the fact that you may not be directly aware of what actually happened we assure you that the stains were fresh and thus we had no recourse but to charge the guest of record for the carpet cleaning as agreed to in the rental agreement. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and are sorry that this unfortunate situation occurred. Rest assured we do not arbitrarily charge guests for carpet cleanings and are very fortunate that these types of situations do not typically occur.
Terra R
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed 14 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I rented this cabin for a weekend. The cabin itself is nice. The problem is I received an email stating my credit card was charged $175.00 for damage to the cabin and carpet stains. Attempted to contact eden crest and received no help. I was informed that the owners stated there was "fresh wet pet stains on the carpet" the problem is I do not own pets nor did I have any pets in the cabin. So now I have been wrongfully accused and charged for something I did not do. I will never do business with eden crest again. So buyer beware. If you have the extra $175 to fork out and be falsely accused then this is the place for you!

16 Nov 2015
brenda w
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Fun trip with girlfriends”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was my first trip to Pigeon Forge with 3 friends. We stayed at Celebration lodge which was very spacious and each of us had a private room and bathrooms available on all floors. The lodge was very well stocked with anything needed and the porch view was beautiful. We had a fun week and I would recommend this cabin to anyone going to this area.

Brenda Williams,
St. Cloud, Fl.

Travelling group: Friends
7 Aug 2015
We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your positive review with us. These reviews are very important to us, as they allow us to know where we can make improvements but also when we excel. We have a great team that truly want to make each vacation experience a wonderful memory for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Beth G
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Girls get away”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was my first "girls get away " weekend and we couldn't have chosen a better place for it. Celebration Lodge felt like home away from home. The kitchen had everything we needed with top of the line Kitchen Aid supplies to cook some of our meals in the cabin. The cabin was stocked with cards, games, pool table and more which we enjoyed using. Evenings were spent in the rockers or swing taking in the view of the great smokies and relaxing together. During the day we filled our time with shopping and going to local shows. It really felt like home with the stain glass lamps, cute pillows, books and afghans. I definitely hope to stay in Celebration Lodge again in the future!

Travelling group: Friends
7 Aug 2015
Your feedback is vital to our future success as we learn so much from our guests that allows us to continue providing excellent customer service. Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and for choosing Eden Crest Vacation rentals as your vacation destination. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Ginny P
Birmingham, Alabama
“Nice but not what I expected”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014

The cabin was clean and the rental/service people were extremely nice. I had expected a more secluded cabin, but it's actually in a neighborhood of cabins. Being in a nice subdivision wasn't a problem on this stay and the convenient location was actually very helpful with the sightseeing and shopping that our group enjoyed. We usually rent cabins/houses with large family rooms and/or kitchens because we enjoy spending time together as a group in the cabin. The upstairs family room / kitchen was not as big or prepared for a large group to seat comfortably. This is the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star, from the pictures we thought we would have plenty of room on the main floor. I would definitely stay there again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TN
Reviewed 17 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing