We spent one night at this hotel in December. It is located directly across from one of the large outlet areas and just down the street from the Titanic museum. The staff was friendly and there were cookies and hot cider for us to enjoy in the lobby.
Our room was very clean and nicely updated. The only thing missing was a fridge. It would have been nice to have had one if we had been staying longer.
The free breakfast was good, but the eating area is way too small for the size of the hotel. We were lucky enough to get a table, but then felt like we needed to eat quickly since other guests were having to eat on the couches in the lobby area. Maybe we were just there at a very busy time.
Overall, it was a very comfortable stay. We would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lodge at Five Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Pigeon Forge
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge Hotel Sevierville
- Fairfield Inn Sevierville
- Fairfield Inn Pigeon Forge
- Fairfield Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Fairfield Inn