“Great hotel”

Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel is located in Seiverville, TN and is right outside of Pigeon Forge, TN. Located right next to a Longhorn Steakhouse and extremely close to MANY attractions all around. The service was outstanding by all we came in contact with who where all willing to go over and beyond what we needed during our stay. The breakfast was great and although it was the same every day, and the dining area was a bit small, the food could be taken back to your room if wanted or, like I said earlier, you are VERY close to lots of attractions, restaurants and more. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Almost every room has a balcony. We were on the bottom floor and still had a balcony. If you wish, a...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Marla D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Freeburg, Illinois
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We were just passing thru and needed a room after a long day driving, most places were booked but we got one of last rooms. We needed two beds so we took suite 317 (Queen bed + sofa sleeper). Pros: Front desk staff friendly, beds and pillows comfortable, 2 TVs, fridge, vanity seperate from shower. Cons: very slow elevator, extremely small microwave (popcorn bag wouldn't fit), the worst was the A/C. Because the room was divided it was freezing in bedroom, warm in sofa bed and warmer at vanity. Also the A/C made a very loud noise every time it shut off so did not get a very restful sleep.

Stayed August 2014
General M, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review on the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We truly apprecate you sharing you thoughts with us. I want to apologize for the inconvience you had with the A/C making noise causing you not to get a restful nights sleep. I can understand how upset you must have been. I will be looking futher into the A/C's noise and cirrculation. The elevator being slow is due to that being the only elevator and being our busy time. We would love for you to come back at a later time and give us another chance. Thank you again
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Only say it was ok because the staff was friendly. I was there all week and we found trash from the previous people under bed. Breakfast was the same every day and nit that good. Eating area was extremely small as well

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
I want to thank you for taking the time out to complete this review. I want to aplogize for finding trash under your bed. I will be speaking to my housekeeping supervisor to find out what happen because this is not our standard. As fo the breakfast, the breakfast we have is standard for all Fairfield Inns and all of our breakfast comes from the same companys but i do aplogize you did not enjoy. Again thank you, and please accept my sincere apology for your inconvience .You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Katti Johnson

Travellers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Mullica Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Upon check in, the desk clerk changed our room because we were staying two nights. It happened to be the end room closest to the noisy Parkway.

The TV did not work. The desk manager was very nice and quickly came to help. We spent two nights w little sleep, because the road noise was so loud.

When we were checking out, we had to wait over an our for a luggage cart. My husband and I both have back problems, so we could not just carry out. I let the front desk know and the girls said "Sorry" . The tone was very insincere. This is a very large motel and two carts are not adequate.

I would not recommend staying here unless you can't get anything else.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Debbie W
General M, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Debbie,
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We were unaware of any issue with the tv but we will be looking into this issue with our Dish Tv. As for the parkway noise is usually pretty quite unless its holidays or weekends and I am not certain when your stay was with us. We have 3 carts and sometime guest can take them in their room and hold on to them til they are ready to leave, unfortunatley we can not always know where they have been taken to. Alos I will be addressing the issue with the girls at the front desk. We apologize for an inconvience you may have experienced during your stay and we hope you can give us another chance.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The room was clean and as expected. The staff was excellent. The value of the room for the price paid was very good. There are numerous restaurants in the area with a wide selection for food. These vary from you national fast food chains to good local restaurants.

Room Tip: As with all hotels, try to get a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Vol1970
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is old without any simple accommodation , the room dose not have a fridge , microwave which is some thing common in all hotels , when we ask them for a fridge they brought one which is something good ,the breakfast was not as good as other fairfield that we've been in , the internet is bad very bad that Used my 4G instead
The good thing is the location , tanger outlet is across the street .

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Amna23
General M, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. Only our suites have the refrigerators and microwave in them. We have a few extra refrigerators we keep on hand for medical purposes and if they are not needed for that, you can request one that we can put in rooms. There is also a microwave in our breakfast are that can be used any any time by guest. We are working on getting them in all rooms though and I'm sorry for the inconvience. The breakfast that we have are the same as all the other Fairfield Inns. I would like to sincerley apologize for the inconvience you experienced at our hotel and we hope you give us another chance.
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I returned here with grandchildren after staying here in the past. Huge differences this time. Frozen milk and yogurt at breakfast do not make off to a good start. We also questioned our bed size in the room. The manager became very defensive and said she had the receipts and they were a certain size. Said she had been here 22 years so she knew. Most of the personnel at this location seem absolutely miserable. No smiles or enjoyment in their jobs at all. There were issues with the pool and it not being available for the kids to use since they waited till the hot afternoon to add chlorine and the kids could not swim. Imagine checking in the morning before anyone gets up and start using it. My last issue is your "Free wifi". If you want wifi that will allow you to use apps you may have you will have to purchase the upgrade which is 4.95 a day. Really Fairfield. You have lot your customer service touch. I have recommended in the past but, will definitely not anymore. Too many places that do want to take care of their guest and make them feel welcome.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Sue M
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for your comments. We do offer Queen size beds in our hotel and Our pool was down for 30 minutes while we cleaned up after some renovation tile work. I apologize but for the safety of our guest, this was required. The charge for wi-fi is available only if you need additional bandwidth and choose to do so. All other wi-fi is free of charge. We appreciate your Fairfield Inn and Marriott loyalty and hope you continue this loyalty with us.