“Very Nice and Affordable Place to Stay!”

Econo Lodge Sevierville
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very Nice and Affordable Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2011

Me and My Husband went to this motel for our 5th anniversary! We rented a King suite with a Jacuzzi in the room. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable! The front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a great place to stay and we have already booked our next stay here :-)

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ashley0527
Rheadrick_1980, Manager at Econo Lodge Sevierville, responded to this review, 4 December 2014
Thank you for the review about your resent stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2011

I was looking for a short getaway for a couple of nights (we're from Knoxville) and was interested in a fireplace and jacuzzi type room. My goal was to get out of town, relax, sit in the jacuzzi, watch the fire, and unwind. I was delighted when i found this place online. Photos looked ok, I was familiar with the area, mostly newer construction, and it was close to some eateries and Starbucks. I was more delighted when I learned the price. $49.00 for Thursday and $49.00 for Friday evening! OK! I'll take it. I loved the fact that the hotel has interior entrances as I was traveling with my 18 year old daughter, just the two of us. When I arrived, the lady I spoke with one the phone was also the lady that checked me in, she remembered me and got me all checked in. Before paying I asked to see the room. (You should, ALWAYS do this) Nice size for a King suite, with fireplace and jacuzzi but the fireplace didn't work. Neither did the next two or three rooms we tried, and I was so disappointed that the fireplace was at the end of the bed with approx. 3 to 4 feet between it and the bed. There was no "laying in front of the fire" nor was it located close to the jacuzzi, but all the way across the room from it. This was what I had taken this trip for and was disappointed that the room was laid out better. However, she found us a room that the fireplace worked and I proceeded to check-in. I figured for the money it would be ok. The biggest thing that concerned me was the lack of attention to the parking lot, the entire entrance of the motel was solid ice. All other parking lots, streets, and businesses around us had their lots cleared. It was dangerous at best getting in and out of the motel to unload car, and to go out to eat or shop. I feel like there should have been some provisions for the guest safety. Other than that there were really no other problems, except a shortage of towels, but that was taken care of with a trip to the front desk. Will look to in the future for an overnight stay, but when looking for a relaxing getaway, I'll know to look further.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank lifeisgood2728
Thank you for the review, I can assure you we have made things better for guest. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.
Murphy,NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2010

I took my two small children and my mother for the weekend. When we arrived, there had been a booking error, our room was supposed to come with a fridge, microwave, and a coffee maker. The room only had the fridge, we called the front desk and within 10 minutes they were bringing in the microwave and the coffee maker. But the Kicker was when we left.. I somehow missed packing my sons "Wubby Blanket" ,that he has not slept without since he was born, and he is now 3yrs old. When we got home and I realized we didn't have it I called the hotel and they immediately found it and over nighted it, at their exspence, back to me! My son sleeps comfy and cozy now thanks to them! They deffinately have my future business!!!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank NC_LifeSaver
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review about your resnt stay at our hotel. I hope you choose to stay with us aginin the future.
Minocqua, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2010

The hotel was not very clean and when our remote wasen't working we told the front desk they said we would get you a different one. We returned around 9 PM and the remote still wasen't working. We asked to have our room vaccumed and that was not done when we returned to our room. No pride in any of their service. I have to return for business in November 2010 but I will not be staying at the Econo Lodge.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
I want to apologize for the problems that you had during your stay. I can assure you that won't happen again. We strive to provide each of our guest with a superior service and pleasent experance. I would like to invite you to stay with us again and see the improvements we have made.

Ray A. Hadrick
Front Desk Manager

Travellers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

fort o
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2009

My fiance & I got the jacuzzi suite in this hotel. From the outside I was already impressed, it looked like an apartment building. We were so very pleased. The front desk clerk was nice and helpful... oh btw helpful hint, ask for the security code for the internet, lol. Anyways, once we walked into the room we are so impressed. The room was big and fabulous. Jacuzzi was really nice! I'd definitely promote this hotel!! Idk which hotel these other ppl stayed in on here, but ours was awesome. I'd highly recommend! :)

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shan_king
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review about our hotel, We hope to see you again in the future.
Crystal lake
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2009

I stood in a regular room with a king size bed that was really a California king. Room was clean, and quiet. The staff was friendly. The only draw back was if you were going to the Smokies you had to leave early around 7:30 AM to beat the horrible traffic around Gatlinburg. But that was not the hotels fault.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
Thank you for the positive review, Thank you for choosing EconoLodge by Choice Hotels for your lodging needs.
OHIO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2009

Small rooms, poor housekeeping, no one ever at front counter, breakfast donuts were stale

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
I want to apologize for the problems that you had during your last stay with us. I can assure you that your next one will be a lot better. We strive to provide each of our guest with a superior service and pleasent experance. I would like to invite you to stay with us again and see how we have made thing beeter for our guest.

Ray A. Headrick