“Great Hotel!”
Review of Oak Tree Lodge

Oak Tree Lodge
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We needed a place to stay for the night. We had stayed here before and liked it. We've been staying in cabins though because we thought the prices were high for this hotel. However, since we only needed a place to stay for one night we decided to try this hotel again. We found a $10 off coupon in the Pigeon Forge Coupon book. When checking in the staff was extra friendly, the rates were cheaper, and to our surprise they had remodeled and refurnished all the rooms. The indoor and outdoor pools are excellent! We will definitely be staying here in the future!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We are a family of 5, and stayed at the Oak Tree for 5 nights while visiting Dollywood and the Sevierville/Gatlinburg areas. What a great stay! The room itself was very homey, clean and comfortable. Housekeeping kept things in tip top shape. The balcony was a nice add on. Horses and zip liners-cool. The pool and waterslide were awesome-my kids begged to get into the pool at least once a day when we were there. the staff was friendly and helpful. Location was very convenient to all. The breakfast was fine. It was substantial enough to keep us going for hours. We were all super pleased with the Oak Tree.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here only 1 night, but it was a nice stay. Our room was ready at check in time, and the room was very clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable! I cannot remember ever sleeping in a motel/hotel room with a bed you sink into. Only real problem I had with the room was the heating/coping unit was NOT located in the master bedroom. It was located in the room with the sleeper sofa, so getting the master bedroom to a comfortable temp was a bit of a challenge. We also encountered a couple of bugs, 1 spider and a beetle of some sorts. The provided breakfast got the job done, but don't go into it thinking it will be of the same quality you will find at the surrounding restaurants. The dinning area is extremely small, so we carried our food back and sat on the private deck to eat. Make sure if you are planning on going to the aquarium to check in before you go. We arrived before check in time and went to the aquarium, only to find out the hotel provided 1 free ticket for the aquarium!!!! What interactions we had with the staff was very pleasant and they were extremely friendly. The location is very nice, within walking distance to some nice restaurants and the outlet mall. Overall for the price I paid, I am pleased with my stay.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We spent a night here, and it was great. The rooms were great! The pools were great. The staff was super-friendly. The price was great. Breakfast was great! Beds were comfortable. Highly recommended if you are

Reviewed 11 August 2013

The location was excellent, and it was nice watching people zip line next to the hotel. However, from the moment I checked in to the time I checked out there were bugs everywhere. During the 1st of a 2 night stay we killed 19 beetles, 4 spiders, and 2 mosquitoes in our room. To make it through the night I rolled up towels and blocked the bottoms of all the doors. Maintenance sprayed some bug spray on the back patio which helped. There were webs inside and out. The only reason we stayed was because it was free through blue green. I will never stay here again. Plus it was a terrible follow up from wilderness at the smokies which is where we stayed first.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I picked this hotel because of the good reviews and the fact it had an outdoor pool with a slide. Pool was on the small side, but would be great for younger children, my 11 year old enjoyed it, much beyond that age probably not so much. Room was clean, no bugs, I checked under the mattress and sheets (got a thing about bugs) so that was a plus. Small fridge and coffeepot in the room. The not so clean part, the tub in the bathroom was stained (I cleaned it before we used), and there was a water stain on the ceiling in the bathroom also. Towels were rough. TV was fuzzy, and the channels didn't come in real clear, not sure what the deal was, night clerk seemed to think it was the satelite co., needless to say it didn't get fixed in the 3 days we were there. Breakfast was okay, my son liked the biscuits and gravy, I ate yogurt and some chex cereal, not a big selection if you have to follow a special diet.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My family and I stayed to Oak Tree Lodge on the weekend of August 3rd. We loved the location and my kids really enjoyed the pool. Our room was very clean and the beds where comfortable. My kids really enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the people on the zip lines go by and watching the horses graze. My one and only complaint would be breakfast. We didn't go down until around 9am and there was very little food left, the building the breakfast is served in is very small. We decided to drive down the Pigeon Forge and have breakfast. We will def. stay there again!