We stayed here at the beginning of April. I thought the room itself was okay, the rustic theme was real cute and we had no problems with cleanliness the entire stay. Seeing the horses from our balcony was nice and it was actually quiet in the room which is amazing considering we were right in the middle of a busy section of town. The employees here were all very friendly as well. The breakfast was good for a free breakfast, I had two small children with me (3 years and 19 months) and they were able to find something to eat. My husband and I enjoyed the waffles, but the kids liked the yogurt, cereal, and oatmeal. The space where they have the breakfast is not the greatest though. We didn't mind walking over to the building. It's the fact that they only have like 10 small tables set up in there. A rush of people would come in and they had nowhere to sit and it got very congested with people. Other problems we had were the drain and the transformer blowing. Our drain was very slow and we were standing ankle deep in water in our tub. We informed front desk and nothing was ever done about it. The second day a transformer blew and the power went out. We had just come back from a long day at Dollywood and it was very hot outside. Our AC didn't work, we couldn't take a shower, the bathroom was all dark, kids couldn't take a nap,etc. We went swimming in the pool to cool off, hoping it would be fixed when we got done. It was not, so we all went to eat looking like a hot mess. Now I know the transformer was not their fault and they did try to get it fixed quickly, but it impacted our stay greatly. We did use the free ticket to the aquarium the next day though. So, if it hadn't been for the little problems I would have given Oak Tree a higher rating, but my family could not forget that hot afternoon we spent in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly $1.5 million renovation will give you the comfort of the mountains while placing you were all the fun begins! The Oak Tree Lodge in Sevierville and less than a mile from Pigeon Forge, is your choice for lodging in Smoky Mountains. Our hotel in the Pigeon Forge area, is close to Dollywood, fine restaurants, other great attractions, themed shows, and across the street from The Tanger Outlet Mall. Location, location, location is one amenity this lodging place has to offer. At the Oak Tree Lodge you'll also find all great amenities like: an indoor(heated)pool, an outdoor pool with water features & slide, free hot deluxe breakfast, FREE WiFi, an on-site convention center, and warm friendly hospitality from our staff. Don't forget the money you will save with FREE attraction and show tickets with every room you book. PLUS BOGO deals for Ziplining, the new Ropes Course, and Horseback Riding. Added value, Great location, and the Comfort of the mountains, is why people are staying at The Oak Tree Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Oak Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Tree Hotel Sevierville
- Oak Tree Sevierville
- Oak Tree Lodge Sevierville Tn