“Great New York style pizza.”
Review of The Mafia House - CLOSED

The Mafia House
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great New York style pizza.”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Ordered a large pizza, antipasto, and garlic knots. The slices were huge and the crust thin. You could taste the real chesse and fresh toppings. Everything was awesome, we will be back.

• Visited April 2014

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Awesome by far love them”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The pizza is awesome, me and family love this place they treat us like family. They always have smiles on their faces and make you feel welcome. I know i will tell my friends about them.

• Visited March 2014
“THE BEST”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The pizza and subs are delicious and they have some of the best garlic knots I have ever had! I recommend giving it a try, you wont regret it! It is always one of our first stops when we get into town and they also deliver where most places wont!

• Visited February 2014
“Mafia Pizza awesome!!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

My cousin was here last year on vacation and since we are frequent end of the year visitors to Pigeon Forge Tennessee, he recommend me this Pizza place, and we were not disappointed! The Pizza is amazing the garlic rolls were to die for.you can dine in, take out or chose delivery. Friendly staff great service. We had a pleasant chat with the owners wife. I can't say I won't return here next time we are on Vacation. Great Pizza great people!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
“Great pizza..”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We ordered two pizzas while staying in our cabin for the holidays.We need more of these pizza places.It was delicious.

• Visited December 2013