Great place to stay. Veronica, Misty and Rusty at the front desk were so friendly and
helpful. My stay was great. Excellent rooms. Good price. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing