“Very good stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Hidden Mountain Resort
Reviewed 17 December 2013

First time staying with Hidden Mountain Resorts and we will definitely stay again. Very clean, easy daily towel return, simple reservation process and check in/out as well. Everybody in office was nice (spoke to several over a few mornings when exchanging towels), cabins are very cute all with hot tubs. We looked around and think we might stay in the villas next time and the clubhouse/pool area looked very nice for summertime(villas are walking distance to pool). Stay itself probably worth 5 stars but cabin had a few issues. Stayed in 4001 "Uncle Sam's Cabin". Needed some paint touch up over most rooms and pictures made rooms look much bigger than they actually were. 6 people would have been very tight in there, 3 was pretty tight. Hot tub was nice, and jacuzzi tub was wonderful. could use more kitchen utensils, a baking pan and spatula, a better fry pan but these were minimal issues really. The main problem was location. 4001 and 4002 were down a very steep hill on a tiny side road and we had major issues turning around a full size deisel truck in the driveway/parking area for these 2 and thank goodness no one was in 4002 because we needed the whole area to finally turn it around. after the first night, my husband backed down the horrible road versus turning around but he is a truck driver and I would not recommend this feat to everyone. Also you would be stuck for days if it snowed during your stay in these 2 cabins. It is also against the hill everybody has to pull to get into HM east. Don't let me discourage you, we loved our little cabin and area, we will definitely stay again, just not in 4001 or 4002.

Room Tip: look at the map they provide on website to see where your cabin is before you book.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jh2102
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

We appreciate your recent stay with us and your feedback. We have noted your comments, and appreciate you letting us know about these things. I am glad that you enjoyed your cabin. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Been staying here for over 20 years and had another great cabin. One bedroom, # 4037. Great for 2 and a small child. Our 8 yr old slept in the very Confy couch. Beautiful bedroom. Completely upgraded amenities. Pool table with PAC man arcade. It had tons of games on it. Windows galore. It's not far up into the East part. Easy to get in/out. We had a wonderful time

Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us. 4037 is a beautiful cabin! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed in one of the villas and it was amazing! The view is beautiful, the room was beyond expectations. It's definitely a place my family and I will be back to. The staff was very polite and I liked the privacy and security of the place. It's far enough away to be relaxing but close enough at the same time to shopping and enjoyment.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank traesmommy819

Thank you for your recent visit with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the villas. They do have some of the best views of any of our properties. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband and I jus came back from celebrating our first anniversary at Hidden Mountain east - we stayed in the cabin "Grow old with me". From the moment we walked through the door we were pleased. It was a beautiful cabin that was very nicely decorated and very clean. We loved it and would go back again. If you go the Great Smoky Mountain National park is a must see -probably one of the most beautiful places I've been. The cabin is conviently located next to everything but when your in it you feel secluded. Great stay and great deal!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa P
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful Anniversary stay with us. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We just returned from our first visit to the Smoky Mountains. We rented this cabin for one week at the last minute and it was just as pictured. The cabin was clean, quiet and perfect for the 2 of us. Since many other properties were offering one night free so I inquired when I made my reservation and they matched the offer. t was nice to have a full kitchen to cook breakfast and the outdoor hot tub was used every day after hiking. The cabin next door is called Sweet Serenity. These cabins are wooded but only about 100 feet apart. We lucked out and had no neighbors during our stay so it was quiet.

There were a few things that keep me from giving it 5 stars. The complex is located right on the southern border of Sevierville and northern border of Pigeon Forge. It's only 1 mile off the parkway but a full 30 minute drive to the main visitor center of the national park. That was our main purpose of our trip so the daily drive just to the entrance was a grind.

Something that irritated me was having to pay 50% upfront and 50% when we arrived even though they have no minimum number of nights you must stay. When we checked in, the young man barely greeted me and then said "you owe me $503".

Another thing was their housekeeping policies. From my research, I was aware that I wouldn't have any housekeeping during my stay but I could get clean towels by bringing them to the resort office to be exchanged. The towels that were initially supplied were nice, fluffy bath sheets. When I exchanged them for clean ones, I got these flimsy small bath towels in return. And what's with only giving you one roll of toilet paper? I could see if your cabin was secluded out in the mountains but they have an office you have to drive by to enter/exit the property. For $150/night, you would think they could "spare a square".

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about the driveway to your cabin. Our cabin was "sunken" from the road so...
Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryBluEyes
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

I am glad that for the most part you enjoyed your recent visit. We appreciate your feedback and comments. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My sister and I stayed with Hidden Mountain Resorts November 3-8. All I have to say is good things about this place. You have to go through a gate to get to the villas, which is where we stayed.. Villa #3334 Antlers Peak. The villa was very clean, it does have the 2 bedrooms upstairs with comfortable King Beds, two bathrooms upstairs and one downstairs, which makes it great for couples. A screened in deck on the bottom level and a deck on the top level off one bedroom. The view was absolutely breathtaking. I will recommend this villa for the view, cleanliness, comfortable bedding, and all round comfort. It does have stairs so be aware of that. We absolutely loved the villa and our trip!! It's convenient to shopping and the Apple Barn, which we absolutely love!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MSNANA50

Thank you for your recent business. I am so glad that you loved the villas. They really do have one of the best views of anything in our entire resort! We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband and I have been going to Hidden Mt Resort for the last 4 years. We enjoy staying in the West location because it is not so heavily populated. Every cabin we have stayed is is always beyond our expectations. Very clean and beautifully decorated. This last time we had chosen Home Suite Mt Home to stay in, but about a month before we were to arrive there was a problem so they called and graciously upgraded us to Trinity View. It was amazing!!! I cannot say enough about the staff and how they make sure your vacation is perfect in every way. We will be looking forward to our next relaxing get away to Hidden Mt. Hope this helps someone make up their mind about trying out this great resort. You will not regret it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent visit with us. Trinity View, unit 5124, is a very beautiful unit. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Serenity Kelly

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak
The Inn On The River
The Inn On The River
#2 of 92 in Pigeon Forge

Been to Hidden Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!