“home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Hidden Mountain Resort
OHIO THE BUCKEYE STATE
“home away from home”
Reviewed 25 October 2005

My family and I have stayed at Hidden Mountain east too many times to count (couple of times a year for several years). It's wonderful. All of the staff are very friendly especially Mary Lou, she's the best. The cabins are so comfortable and pretty and if anything goes wrong (seldom does) maintence will be knocking on your door within 5 minutes to fix the problem. The only complaint that I have is, housekeeping needs to clean the large high windows. Every cabin seems to have dirty windows, not a pleasant sight when your sitting down to eat a meal, and look toward the large window and see gross stuff all over it- looks nasty. I don't believe that I have ever seen one clean in all the years that we've stayed with Hidden Mt. Other than that, it's great. My husband and I have reservations there next week, our 2nd. visit this year.

Stayed April 2005
5 Thank baskets & bears

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 December 2004

My husband, myself and our three children stayed at HM West in the Nineteenth Hole, a lovely 2 bedroom home. Everything was great there. It had the best stocked kitchen for utensils and other cooking supplies that I have ever seen. Management was very responsive to the one problem we had. Our first night we suddenly lost all water pressure in the entire house. We called, and the pressure came back in about 15 minutes. The repairman came promptly and figured out that some system that flushes the water system was on a timer had gotten "off-schedule" (usually operates in the middle of the night). So he fixed the timer and all was well.

We were lucky we had a cabin that was only moderately on a hill. Some of the roads are very narrow and very steep. Some of the driveways appear impossible to navigate, even with a 4WD vehicle (which our van thankfully is!).

We would stay there again if we go back to Tennessee.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2004

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Hidden Mountains West in a cabin named Country Love. We wanted something a little farther out of town than Hidden Mountains East. It is absolutely gorgeous and I didn't want to come home. I've bragged about Hidden Mountains so much that my mom and dad took my advice and went earlier this year and my co-worker just got back three days ago. You will LOVE it!!!!!!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Beavercreek, OH
Reviewed 27 April 2004

We have stayed at different cabins on our many trips to the Smokies, but usually end up in a Hidden Mountain Cabin. They are always very clean, and the cost is reasonable. They have fancy ones and not so fancy. You can choose to be more or less secluded. Some have absolutely gorgeous views. Management always friendly, welcoming, and responsive.

3 Thank Quiltindancer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Clarion Inn Willow River
#7 of 20 in Sevierville
Appleview River Resort
Appleview River Resort
#1 of 37 in Sevierville

Been to Hidden Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!