“Not Good...”

Good for: Child-friendly
Winder, Georgia
“Not Good...”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stopped by at lunch time and was very dark in restaurant ... Won Ton Soup had no flavor , had to ad a lot of soy sauce... Beef with broccoli was terrible.. my husband's shrimp dish was ok but only 4 shrimp... I do not understand why this place is rated great on trip advisor ,. We eat Chinese all the time and this was NOT good Chinese food... sorry ... never again :(

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank tiamadia

Blairsville, Georgia
“Great Chinese Food - Authentic”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We had general tso chicken and house special fried rice. Both were large servings and very fresh and good. We also had wonton soup and steamed dumplibgs. Both fantastic. It's obvious they make their own food from scratch fresh. I highly recommend if you like Chinese. We will definitely return. It's across from Food City.

1 Thank Ngafoodie
Chillicothe, Ohio
“A little pricey, but the food is great”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

After comparing the amount of food I got at Holston's Kitchen to what I got here the food was a little pricey. HOWEVER, if you love Chinese/Thai food, you have to try this place. At the time we went, between lunch and dinner, only two other customers were there, so it was quiet and a good atmosphere. The food was fantastic. There were 6 of us so we each tried what the other got along with egg drop soup and crispy wonton's for appetizers. Everything was delicious and some of the best I've ever had. And if you go you must try the Chai Tea. The best I've ever had. I highly recommend it and will visit again when we return to the area in October.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lisa R
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“Best Tso's chicken”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We were craving Chinese which we have never found one that was very good so we went to trip advisor and this was the #1 Chinese restaurant. It was so much like what the other reviews said. We had the crab rangoons to start off and they were very good. My husband had the hot and sour soup which was good. The egg rolls were good as well but when it came to our meals my husband ordered the best meal, general tso's chicken. It reminded me a little like sweet and sour chicken. The sauce was so amazing and the chicken was all white and not hard with bad cuts of meat like you'll get at some Chinese restaurants. They do not have a buffet and their food is very fresh but with quick service. It is located in a food city strip mall across from auto zone. We will definitely be back when in town. It was reasonably priced as well. Thanks trip advisor.

1 Thank gardeningteacher8
Bel Air, Maryland
“Very Good Chinese Food.”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant for lunch one day while on vacation in Tennessee. Our meal was very good. She had General Tso Chicken and I had Shrimp Lo Mein. Portions were large, price was good and food was very tasty. Lo Mein had large shrimp that were cooked just right and tasted great. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited December 2013