“Wonderful meal - poor service”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The number one goal of The Chop House is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our food was delicious, we had steakburger, grouper, turkey avacado sandwich, bleu cheese chopped salad...the meal was amazing! Our server was almost non-existent. It was a huge disappointment.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome service the Grill Chicken Salad was amazing! My husband had the Bacon burger and ate ever piece! Deviled eggs were good too! I will be eating here again! Service was excellent! The waitress had some great tips on things to do.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

A nice family friendly restaurant with good food that is moderately priced. ..service was good and the atmosphere was nice as well .. food value is very good for the area. .. I had the pork chop dinner that was excellent... will be a regular when I'm in the area. ...

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The open air Shopping center that surrounds the Chop House with the odors coming out of the exhaust fan sure makes you want to go inside and enjoy a meal. I would not return. The lunch menu is so convoluted that the waitress could not explain it and when my wife ordered, the waitress messed it up. How could you mess up a sandwich with a side? She did. Sorry.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I were here on 6/26 for our Anniversary. Service was good our waitress name was Abbey she was great. We started out with the deviled eggs not a good choice. I ordered a Rib eye and I'm not a steak eater but I ordered it because that's what my husband got and he loves Ribeyes but OMG this steak was superb even seasoned well. My husband got sick because he had real bad acid reflux so no sooner than the food came we had to ask for a box to go. We went back to the hotel he took his Nexum and we went to bed. Woke up about 3am & warmed our food and I be darn if that steak wasn't still as good as the 1st bite which is also rare to find. Thumbs up to chop house. I will definitely go back & I live in Atlanta & there's 1 here and I never wanted to try it until now.