“Great meal!”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The number one goal of The Chop House is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Visiting family and stopped in for lunch. What a pleasant surprise! Great menu and excellent service! Kids menu was wonderful and the portions are perfect! Will be back next time we are in town!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,171)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I went to Chop House last night. The steak was great. One of the best I have ever had. I was with a large group from work. Everyone loved this place. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stopped here enroute to Great Smokey Mountain National Park. The steak was good (not excellent) and the service was good as well. We would stop again if in the area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was a very romantic place, for me and my husband. We were on our honeymoon so it made it that much more enjoyable!!!

Food was defientely worth the Prices!!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Hey! Nothing fancy but a great steak, good service, and reasonable prices will get a good review from me every time! It was the best meal we had in our stay around the Pigeon Forge area.