“Yuk”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #58 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Roanoke, Virginia
“Yuk”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Crab very salty, waitress rude. Service slow .very expensive. Extra charges for switching salad for soup, should be a free choice. Drinks are expensive. Restaurant is clean. We were in Bristol VA exit 7

Visited August 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
“YUM!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We always enjoy the good food at Red Lobster. Our server, Keeter, was excellent! He was attentive and friendly. It was just a nice experience.

Visited February 2014
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Never again”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

My husband and I chose to celebrate our late Valentine's meal with lobsterfest tonight. Our server hannah c. wasnt knowledgeable on drinks nor did she have a suggestion for a appetizer. My husband asked for the types of vodka, which she didn't know. He ordered his drink which she delivered but no water. He also wasn't asked to produce his id which is tn state law. Our stuffed mushrooms were bland and tasteless. And when my husband ordered his next drink, which was a double, this one was slid from the end of the table. Next a woman named allysa comes by and asked if everything was ok, we assume,at this time she is a foh mgr, we say yes and my husband introduces ourselves to her. She moves on. No conversation. The salads were mediocre at best. The entrees arrive and were quite disappointing. We like to converse with our servers but i guess hannah didn't have the personality or experience to do her job. After asking for a box and the check a gentleman brought it to our table stating he was dropping it off for hannah. I put my payment in the presenter and another gentleman (not hannah) picked it up saying do you need change? Since my card was in the book i responded yeah i need it back. At this point we realize hannah has deserted us. My husband then says don't tip her. Having worked as a server I still tipped her 20%. Its her job,if i don't pay her Darden won't. Now for the best part. The only copy of the cc receipt was the one to sign for the restaurant . So i don't get a receipt, and as my husband is standing up to put on his coat allysa walks over and asks us to leave! She then proceeds to walk us to the door, well now of course my husband says a few choice words at the door. Since I've NEVER been asked to leave anywhere this is shocking. I call back to ask why we were escorted to the door. Allysas response was guest complaints and vulgarity. No other guests were on our side of the rerestaurant and no vulgarity until we were at the door leaving. If you want to have a few drinks with dinner, don't do it at red lobster. You may be their next victims of discrimination!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank moorej98
Tennessee
“Mallory Made Our Dinner Exceptional”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Just ask for her when you arrive....this precious girl from rural southwest Virginia knows how to serve. She is most accommodating and has a lovely disposition. She is knowledgeable about food choices, thinks about what you might need before you realize it and no eccentric request is received other than Yes, Mam! Love this young lady!
Food? No surprises....

Visited January 2014
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Christmas Eve For Two”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

My hubby and I are alone for the holidays, as our family's live out of state. We cook a nice Christmas Day dinner for ourselves, but it just doesn't make sense to cook a huge dinner on Christmas Eve, as well with no one to share it with. Red Lobster is one of the restaurants that are open Christmas Eve and we both love seafood. So it was decided.

We arrived around 3PM. Waited about 5 minutes for a table. There were a handful of large family parties. Being Christmas Eve, it was understandable that they did not have a full staff on and the servers were quite busy with plenty of tables. Still, all staff seemed to be in good spirits and smiling. Managers were on hand in the dining room helping their servers and guests happily.

To start with, we ordered the Lobster, Crab and Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms. They were delicious, tasty and plump!

For dinner my hubby had the 4 Course Feast starting with Clam Chowder, Ceasar Salad and for the entree Spicy Habanero Coconut Shrimp Bites and Sweet, Citrus Grilled Shrimp. I had the Shrimp Tacos. Both entrees were served with a wild rice pilaf. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious! PLENTY of food. The Cheddar biscuits were fresh and, as always, wonderful. I love Coconut Shrimp and these were right up my alley, as I love Habanero. This sauce is spicy and sweet!

My shrimp tacos were light with a crisp freshness to them. 3 to an order.

For dessert (which is included in the 4 course feast) hubby had the chocolate brownie slice with vanilla ice cream, drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce. It was still enough for us to share and be very happy with.

We were so pleased with our dinner and friendliness of the staff. LOVE this Red Lobster and would definitely recommend a visit here.

• Visited December 2013