“Nice little lunch gem”

S & B Deli
Ranked #80 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: We have the best Ruebens in Sevier County.
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Nice little lunch gem”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

It was nice to find this little place while waiting for a doctors appointment. I had a reuben sandwich with pasta salad. It was very tasty. Pasta salad had a very light dressing and some vegetables in it, which is perfect to compliment the sandwich. I bought a brownie to take home, which was also tasty. They are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. I was able to speak with the owners while I ate lunch. They are very friendly and aim to please.

• Visited February 2014
Rochelle P, Owner at S & B Deli, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your lunch. Hope to see ya again real soon.

Seymour, Tennessee
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Great food and prices. Owners are extremely friendly. Good size portions. Best Rueben's in town! You have to try it!!

• Visited January 2014
Greensboro
“Nice local sandwich shop”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Heard good things about this place from friends in the area. On the day we stopped they were closing a little early. We ordered to go and found the local park and had a picknik. I ordered an Italian thinking that it was an easy order to make just cold cuts on a sub roll when I got to the park I found that they make it a hot sandwich. It was great.

• Visited September 2013
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Off the beaten path, but close to everything”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I usually have it delivered. The food is really good & it's homemade. Prices are very reasonable. My order consisted of Nachos & Cheese (plus, I asked if I could extras, they told me no problem). Also its close to the Hospital, so if you have someone in there & you need to have a quick break, just go to the Deli Or have it delivered. They worked out my crazy editions & it was a fast delivery!! It was soooooo good.

• Visited August 2013
“Best hidden value in town”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Stopped by S&B Deli on Upper Middle Creek for a quick lunch. Lunch was hot Italian sub with the very best potato salad and a pickle. Food was tasty, prepared fast and place was very clean Will return on every trip to The Smokies