“Quantity over quality”

Sakura Japanese Super Buffet
Ranked #73 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We came here on friday night and seen that it was very busy. My family and I were at the hotel across the street and very hungry so we walked over. It was very busy so that is usually a good sign. We had to pay before we even were seated which was odd. The food was exceptional at best and you spend more time standing and waiting for them to bring more of what you want to eat rather than sitting and eating. Slow staff but maybe it was just busy. For the budget eater it isnt a bad choice but dont go expecting a top notch buffet.

There are newer reviews for Sakura Japanese Super Buffet

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

my husband and I stopped here because while driving by he notice a banner on the building and since we love Chinese buffets we decided to give it a shot. shortly after we were seated it was apparent why they needed a banner to draw in new business nobody in their right mind would be a return customer to this place. although it was a very fairly priced buffet the food was below average for a buffet, the table service was terrible to the point where I was getting up and going to the drink station myself for refils. and the guy that was at the hibachi station was downright rude I'm surprised my husband did not put him through a wall we will never go back and will definitely recommend people to stay away from this place.

2  Thank 1Jessiebelle
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Just Plain Gross.....Every Thing Was Dry Up..No Food On Buffet.....Had To Ask Three times Before We Had A Choice .....Will Not Be Back..

2  Thank Honeybear1
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I think the health department should really take a look at this place! I love Chinese food and eat it all the time but this was terrible!

1  Thank Hayz67
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We just moved here recently and been trying out new places and this buffet is the best one yet!!!! Wow its exceptional!! They have a hibachi chef, awesome Chinese buffet, great dessert options, and fresh made sushi buffet. Cant beat the price and the food is just phenomenal!!!

2  Thank eyemcatdog