“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ASluder
Eglin AFB, FL
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Everything was beautiful love the decor and small touches. Cozy little cabin for a couple or a family. Everything was clean and the cabin was well stocked with the essentials. Beautiful views outside nicely secluded but still close proximity to many great restaurants and attractions. We had a wonderful time. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.

1 Dec 2016
Thanks so much for the great review and feel free to message me on your next trip to the mountains. I have been very lucky to have such wonderful guest over the past few years !
Thanks again and come back soon !
Deborah71...
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great, secluded place yet close to everything.”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The cabin was very nice and very clean. It was secluded and in a beautiful spot. Yet it near to the towns and the mountains. It was definitely more than we had expected. Can't wait to go back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: that it was a nice, clean place and secluded
Liked least: can't think of anything
Travelling group: Other
30 Jun 2016
Thanks so much for the wonderful review ! So glad you enjoyed it and please feel free to come back anytime !
cosmos611
Nashville, Tennessee
“Rustic Elegance Excellence.”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

If I Could Give This Exceptional Cabin an Extra Star I Would. Rustic Elegance was Wonderfully Decorated. The outdoor Hot Tub with the Surround Sound or the option of relaxing and watching a Movie is a great way to start or close the day. The attention to the smallest detail of a guests needs were addressed. We look forward to another visit.

Liked best: Location, Cabin Amenities and Privacy
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
12 Oct 2015
Thanks so much. I am glad you enjoyed it and it was a pleasure having you stay at my cabin. Looking forward to your return and thanks again for a wonderful review !
Aurora S
“Wonderful Cabin!”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The four of us had a wonderful stay at this cabin. It was clean, well equipped, and well maintained. It is a beautiful and peaceful place. Steven was very helpful and accommodating. We all highly recommend it! You won't be disappointed. Can't wait to come back!!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: No wifi
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with pets
28 Aug 2015
Thanks so much for staying and glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back anytime it was a pleasure having you as a guest at my cabin. I have truly been so lucky in having such wonderful guest !
Thanks
RONALD K...
“Absolutely top shelf”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was one of our better vacations. The cabin was gorgeous and more than we expected. Had everything we needed to be comfortable. Peaceful. Will try to come back for another visit for sure.

Liked best: All of it.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
28 Aug 2015
Come back anytime ! Thanks for renting my cabin. I know there are many other cabins out there to choose from but its always nice to hear such wonderful reviews from guest that have stayed at my cabin. I have a lot of return visitors and that really means a lot to me.
Thanks again
Dawn T
Dayton, Ohio, United States
“Beautiful, secluded, romantic cabin”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The cabin was very clean. This is one of my most important criteria, and I was impressed. All bathrooms, floors, and even patios were very clean. It is well decorated, lacking the dead animal heads and overly religious trinkets found in many cabins in the area. It still has a mountain feel, just not so in-your-face as other cabins we stayed at.

Being there was lovely and relaxing. It you really try, you might catch a glimpse of your neighbors, but only a glimpse. It is on top of a mountain, with beautiful views and sunsets from everywhere. Our favorites were from the hot tub and from the upstairs balcony. Don't forget about the deck in the backyard. It is a beautiful place for stargazing, and we saw shooting stars!

Steve called when we arrived, just to make sure everything was ok. It was perfect, and I loved not having to go to an office to check in and out. We didn't need anything, but it was good to know he was available if anything went wrong.

Others mentioned the steep drive in. It is very steep. We came in during the rain, and feared we wouldn't make it. As long as it is dry, I don't think any car will have much of a problem. If there were snow, I'd want something with power and an automatic transmission to get up the driveway. Don't let it worry you too much. There is a well placed grass area about halfway up, and it is a great landing pad if you need more than one try. Well designed.

Liked best: Upper balcony
Liked least: There is Internet access, but no wifi. Fortunately, we had 4G LTE. Just plan to buy some extra data and hotspot.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Aug 2015
Thank you for a great review and I am so happy you enjoyed it. When i put it together I did want it to be comfortable and cozy but not to over the top so I am glad you liked how I put it all together. I do get a lot of compliments on it and it does mean a lot to me ! Yeah I do think everyone hates a long or step drive way but the only way to the top of the mountain for a beautiful mountain view is to drive to the top. After visiting some of the other locations in the area mine didnt seem to bad. Luckily we dont usually have a bad winter or much snow. Thanks so much for visiting and do hope you will come stay again soon !
Steven Ervin
Birgit196...
Summerville, South Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Unfortunately we only could stay 3 days in this beautiful cabin. It is awesome from the inside and out. Everything you can think of is provided, from Crock Pot to matches. Very well maintained and Steven was very helpful and answered our questions immediately.
We can highly recommend it !
We all had a wonderful stay and will be back !

Liked best: We liked everything
Liked least: We liked everything
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
22 Jul 2015
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you stay at my cabin and I am so pleased that you liked it. We do try hard to make it a comfortable and cozy get away for our guests !
Thanks again and come back again soon !
Steven
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing