“Always love it there”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went for lunch here for the first time and it was excellent. Not as busy or as pricey as dinner. Service and food were great.

1  Thank Zach_024
Applewood F, Assistant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your visit! We are pleased that you enjoyed lunch and look forward to serving you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I really like this place but I think the hype is why it is getting the lower rating. The price just does not match the food. The folks are nice, and I like it here but having a Gluten Allergy I have had to send my meals back both times I visited and that just won't get it done.

Thank you for making us aware of your experience. We have a very extensive allergen menu which includes a gluten free menu. We deeply regret that you experienced issues and had to send food back. Please fee free to contact us directly to discuss in greater detail as your satisfaction is very important to us.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was not disappointed, I knew I wouldn't be because I've eaten at the farmhouse restaurant before, which is next door. Everything on the menu sounded so amazing and after a hard choice I went with the smoky mountain egg Benedict . I was blown away. Place is clean staff is friendly prices reasonable

1  Thank Christy1261
Applewood F, Assisant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you! We are pleased that you enjoyed breakfast at Applewood...the Benny is my favorite!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We enjoyed our brunch at the Applewood Farmhouse Grill. When we got there, we were told there would be a 15 to 20-minute wait and it actually took less than 5 minutes for our name to be called.

The restaurant is attractive, spacious and serves tasty, generous portions at reasonable prices. I ordered the Breakfast Croissant Sandwich (Ham, Egg & Cheese) which comes with Home Fried Potatoes … It was very good. And they brought out complementary Apple Fritters and a small glass of juice for each of us. A very nice touch!

Oh, and the service was good too. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Thank you for choosing Applewood. We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit and glad to hear the food and service were good.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The hostess, Jessica, took us to a table and I asked if we could have the booth, which we had passed on the way to the table. She didn't say a word but turned immediately and grabbed the menus that she had dropped on the table and walked back to the booth. We followed. She put the menus on the table and left. She didn't speak one word to us the whole time. We could tell she was not happy about moving us to a booth. Then came our server, David. He wasn't happy either for some reason. We told him we were not hungry enough for a full meal, as we had eaten lunch at the Apple Barn Restaurant and asked if we could have smaller kid size portions. He acted like he didn't want to do that but he did order us smaller portions. I would have tipped on the full size portion, had he treated us differently. As it was, I tipped 20% on the ticket we were given. My husband asked for a drink to go and the server did get him one, but we could tell he just wasn't happy to do that either. The food, on the other hand, was very good, but we won't eat here again. This was our first visit and our last due to the service. We will go back to the Apple Barn Restaurant next time.

Applewood F, Assistant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Please accept our apology for the service issues described. We regret your service was not as expected and will address these matters with management and staff. It is our hope that you will give us another try and allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the Grill.