“Stay away” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Murfreesboro
“Stay away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2011

First room smelled like a skunk had died. Second room had problems locking the door, mold on shower curtain, old wore out matress, mediocre at best. The night clerk sleeping at 6:15 am and not happy to be awakened, would not allow use of the bathroom in the breakfast area saying there was none about 5 minutes before he opened for breakfast, and even after opening did not bother to let me know there was a bathroom that he claimed was not there... flaky employees. Entire hotel more closely resembles a run down cheap Motel 6 or something less. Definitely not worth the money.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2011

Upon our arrival with my husband and two daughters to our room. There in the floor was a pair of prior guest underwear. I called front desk lady came in said she did not know how those were missed really me niether.so as I continued looking I could not believe how nasty with stains the beds were the matresses are WORN out and the pillows. I'm not sure what they were stuffed with.pool picture on web is absoutly misleading when you see it in person.on our 2nd night there my daughter went to use the toliet the seat came off my husband got that back on then when she flushed the toliet some how the hose thru the back of the toliet started spraying the shower curtain. So I went to front desk to tell managment how terrible our stay and how nasty the rooms were all I got from the guy was a deer in the head light look. Come guy you know how nasty it is around hear. Then the next day while Bering out of our room for 5/6 hours upon returning room never had been cleaned yet. I call front desk who said housekeeping would be coming ok so off to the poor for approx 1 1/2-2 hours when returning back to my room never been cleaned yet. Instead housekeeping was 4 door Down cleaning that room when I asked about ours the lady said I did not know to clean it. Well there was no sign on the door about not disturbing so did the lady at front desk never tell them I called or did she not want to deal with me. Well I've said what I wanted and our experience but this place really needs to get it together and I hope for the days inn chain they would force them too clean up or close up!!!

• Stayed June 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank Lovinwhatisee

Travellers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Cedartown, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

Did not like the looks of the room the beds looked like they were from the 80's. The room has not been updated. When i walked in the room had an oder to it. And on the website when i booked the room it says that you will get a refund if you have to cancel well that is not true...WIll never book with them again and neither will I bood with expedian was not happy with either one of them..

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BallTournament
Hopkinsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

We arrived late (midnight) and only stayed one night but this place has everything u need!! We got a clean room w excellent wireless.. Keith and the staff are great!! If u are looking for an inexpensive hotel ($40/night), near everything, that's clean.. This is your place! We will definitely b back!!

• Stayed April 2011
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
South Point, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

It is conveniently located across the highway from the Apple Barn. It is a nice, clean hotel. And, the staff was very nice, friendly, and helpful. We stayed here on a family vacation. The room was very clean, and it is a great value! We asked for extra towels, they immediately brought them to us, and later called us to make sure we had everything we needed. They offer customer service that you just don’t get anymore, and we were very satisfied with our stay.
The manager, Keith, worked very hard to make us feel at home. Keep it up! We will be back! :)

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2011

My wife and I researched hotel prices in the area and settled on this Hotel. Reserved a room online and after arriving,the check-in process was quick and went to our room. It was clean and ...for the price we paid ($38.00 per night) was more than we expected.Continental breakfast was full of people so I cannot comment on the food quality, but the pool was cool and inviting and the area the Hotel is in, which is located just inside Pigeon Forge, was walking distance to Walgreen's,McDonald's,Olive Garden and Red Lobster.
We will surely consider staying at this Hotel upon our next visit in 2012

Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2011

my friend & I come to this area at least 6 to 12 times a year just to relax and get away from the pressures of our lives. We have stayed in several hotels on our trips, None of those even come close to this one. The price is reasonable and the location is near the outlet malls,restaurants, and shows. The pillows are the most comfortable I have ever laid my head on! We don't spend a lot of time in our room but it is always clean. Keith and Kathy are terrific--we could stay anywhere but we choose here mostly because of how well we are treated by them.They have recommended places to eat and we have never been disappointed. We have no intention of ever staying anywhere else and I always encourage my friends to stay here when they visit the area.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Comfort Inn Apple Valley
Clarion Inn Willow River
#4 of 20 in Sevierville
Resort at Governor's Crossing
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge

Been to Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville? Share your experiences!