“Great experience at OLive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #26 of 188 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 31 December 2013

New years Eve and our anniversary. Service was excellent as was the food. Dustin Suttles is the GM and is doing a great job. Our waitress was Melissa. The place was packed and she a fantastic job!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My husband and I ate here on our vacation. We went at a prime dining time, and I was actually worried we would have to wait a long time to be seated.
We didn't! We walked right in and were seated right away, although they had LOTS of comfortable seating for waiting.
We were seated at a table and immediately waited on. The server was wonderful. The food was fantastic. The wine was great.
My husband liked our local (Augusta, GA) location better, but I loved the decor in the Pigeon Forge location.
Bottom line: Great food, Great service!

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Most every Sunday nite I go in for dinner . Sherrill is most likely our server . Everyone in Olive Garden very nice to be around food is consistent .

Reviewed 20 December 2013

FORGET THIS PLACE...unless you want to visit a chain that does a good job of providing consistently good food at a reasonable price with average service. I have never been thrilled at an OG, but never disappointed either. This one was typical in every way.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

No surprises here. The service is great and the food is always exceptional. If you don't like to wait, their take out service is fast and the quality doesn't change.